• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guys its Game Day and I am fired up. I am fired up. Its nice to see Rose back. He has been the best player in the 2nd rd of these playoffs. Good to see. We have 2 game buzzer shots. Great series. Most said it would be,

Lets Go Bulls get this win.

He has been the best player, but Lebron has the best shot :whistle:

There should be plenty more shots to come. This has been a great series.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant see it, my company blocked it lol. What does it say?

Blatt on his mistakes from Game 4:

"A basketball coach makes 150 to 200 critical decisions during the course of a game, something that I think is paralleled only by a fighter pilot"

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a player is past the peak of their individual athleticism/ability... that does not mean their best days are behind them.

More often than not, they enjoy their greatest successes after that point. As athleticism declines... IQ, experience, team play continues to increase.

Disagree. Yes, players gain experience, better basketball i.q. etc. But to say they more often have their greatest successes after that? I disagree.

Lebron is where Kobe was about 2010-11. He is still a very good player and still arguably the best in the game. There really isn't much difference in his numbers because, like Kobe, he has been smart enough to make concessions to age and wear and tear on his body.

But, he no longer can take over games for the long stretches that he used to and he can't carry a team on his back like he used to. In short, 2015 Lebron cannot singlehandedly carry a team to the finals like 2007 Lebron did.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gibson would be great for you guys. Who u giving up?

Tough call. I think it would depend on where the Lakers land in the lottery. If they are in a spot to get one of the bigs coming out, then I'd say Jordan Hill (plays a lot like Taj, less skilled, but bigger) and maybe a draft pick. Not sure what else the Lakers have that the Bulls might need, especially if they aren't in the 1-3 spot in the draft.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blatt on his mistakes from Game 4:

"A basketball coach makes 150 to 200 critical decisions during the course of a game, something that I think is paralleled only by a fighter pilot"

But if a fighter pilot makes only little or even big mistake they could die

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough call. I think it would depend on where the Lakers land in the lottery. If they are in a spot to get one of the bigs coming out, then I'd say Jordan Hill (plays a lot like Taj, less skilled, but bigger) and maybe a draft pick. Not sure what else the Lakers have that the Bulls might need, especially if they aren't in the 1-3 spot in the draft.
We can use a good 6th man.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can use a good 6th man.

Considering that you'll have Pau and Noah for at least a couple more seasons, Hill would be a perfect big coming off the bench. He's also still young enough that he could learn from Pau and possibly take over as a starter.

Doubt anything like that is even on the radar, I just like Gibson and would love to see him on the Lakers. Don't see it actually happening though.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a player is past the peak of their individual athleticism/ability... that does not mean their best days are behind them.

More often than not, they enjoy their greatest successes after that point. As athleticism declines... IQ, experience, team play continues to increase.

James peaked the summer after they lost to Dallas.
That's when he dedicated himself to learn a real post game.
He hasn't improved on anything that I've noticed since then.
You think his on court IQ has increased the last few years?
By the time he left here, he had all the experience he will ever need.
Not a situation he didn't encounter.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is the next player that hits a buzzer-beater?

Does Mike Miller gingerly limp off the bench and bank a 35 footer?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to see Butler work extra hard on his 3 ball this offseason. Thats his next step. He is ok right now but if he can get better Bulls will be scary good on offense. Rose loves to kick out.

Just watched the shot again, I wonder what Butler said to Gibson right before the inbounds. There wasnt enough time to make a pass, you think Jimmy told Taj to move to get between the ball and james. It just looked like the bulls were convinced that james was going to the basket, so taj was already there and jimmy was leaning that way before the play.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul is likely to miss Game 5 bc of the strained hamstring.

Kyrie will play despite the tendinitis in his left knee and his right foot.

I guess that means Paul is a bitch and Kyrie is a warrior?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man leave it Cavs fans to discredit Rose's buzzer beater after Lebron's.