• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

25 Years Old And Under All NBA Team

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course PG-13 is going to say that he is committed to the Pacers for at least 1 more season. He's under contract with them for 1 more season. If no trade happens, that's where he will play.

Also, as Nate McMillan said: "I expected him to say that."

Publicly, he's saying what he should say. Is that what he's saying privately? Who knows? There is certainly enough smoke on him being "hellbent on playing for the Lakers" to indicate a fire somewhere.

I expect that the Pacers will see what, if anything, they can do to improve the team and give them a legit shot at taking down the Cavs. If they aren't able to get anything done, then I think the Pacers and Lakers will be in some serious talks about a trade. I doubt the Pacers want to risk losing him for nothing.

They wait long enough and they'll be able to offer both Swaggy P and Deng for him :heh:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there's a 90% chance they keep the pick, rather than trade it.

And with that I think there's a 80% chance they draft Ball

Hard to say.

I would have agreed with your 90/80 chance before there started being rumors that the Lakers were underwhelmed with his conditioning. Those could very well be a smokescreen, but who knows?

I'm sure they have received and will continue to receive some interesting offers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say.

I would have agreed with your 90/80 chance before there started being rumors that the Lakers were underwhelmed with his conditioning. Those could very well be a smokescreen, but who knows?

I'm sure they have received and will continue to receive some interesting offers.

Thing is, Lonzo requires other players on court to show off his skills properly. A one-on-one session won't do much.

I'm hoping that second scheduled workout will at least have a 3 on 3

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only mean in terms of not wanting to play anywhere else

Would you do the #2 straight up for Paul George?

I'm an admitted PG-13 fanboy, so:

I would not only do the #2 straight up for him, I'd do the #2 and any young guy not named Brandon Ingram. If they could get the Pacers to take the Deng or Mozgov contract along with it...so much the better.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, Lonzo requires other players on court to show off his skills properly. A one-on-one session won't do much.

I'm hoping that second scheduled workout will at least have a 3 on 3

I agree re: showing his skills. But the issue was his conditioning. He doesn't need any other players with him to show that off.

I'm hoping that maybe the issue was just nerves or maybe doing too much conditioning. There is a point where conditioning can become almost counterproductive.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an admitted PG-13 fanboy, so:

I would not only do the #2 straight up for him, I'd do the #2 and any young guy not named Brandon Ingram. If they could get the Pacers to take the Deng or Mozgov contract along with it...so much the better.

At this point the Pacers can't exactly ask for more than just the #2. Throwing in a young guy would be too much.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree re: showing his skills. But the issue was his conditioning. He doesn't need any other players with him to show that off.

That can easily be fixed during training camp. I thought I heard Ingrams conditioning was a bit off too during his workout last year.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa....edited my list because Kawhi is 25 for two more weeks....lol

Not taking Giannis over Kawhi...

So take him over Davis. Irving/Booker/Kawhi/KAT is better with Giannis than Davis, imo.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That can easily be fixed during training camp. I thought I heard Ingrams conditioning was a bit off too during his workout last year.

Iirc, Ingram was more about his strength than his conditioning.

Also, of course his conditioning can be fixed during training camp.

However, if those rumors aren't just a smokescreen, that brings his work ethic into question. I mean, how do you show up out of shape for arguably the biggest workout in your entire life?

If true, I'm hoping it was about over training rather than truly being out of shape.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here comes another sixers fan who's pissed off someone didn't pick Embiid

I'd pick Embiid over Drummond, for sure -- but I'd also definitely pick KAT and Gobert over him. Possibly other frontcourt PF/C players, depending on what position you think they play.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd pick Embiid over Drummond, for sure -- but I'd also definitely pick KAT and Gobert over him. Possibly other frontcourt PF/C players, depending on what position you think they play.

Only problem with Embiid is, he's made of glass. Drummond has played at least 81 games each season for the last four years.

Not including the first two seasons Embiid missed out completely, he's also missed 50 games this year.

If I had to pick one guy, it'd be Drummond on his durability alone.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only problem with Embiid is, he's made of glass. Drummond has played at least 81 games each season for the last four years.

Not including the first two seasons Embiid missed out completely, he's also missed 50 games this year.

Yeah, that's the problem with Embiid. The dude is obviously talented and in the games he played this year, showed that he can be an elite player in the NBA.

However, all of that talent and skill means nothing if it's sitting on the bench in a suit.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, that's the problem with Embiid. The dude is obviously talented and in the games he played this year, showed that he can be an elite player in the NBA.

However, all of that talent and skill means nothing if it's sitting on the bench in a suit.

Which is why I wouldn't fault anyone for passing on Embiid, even though I'd take him over any center in the league (with the exception of maybe KAT). But I can't justify taking Drummond over KAT, Gobert, or even some of the other hybrid PF/C players.