• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

$25 Per Decade NFL Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he wasn’t lying :shocked:

xaqw5n3g1te01.jpg

Butterface

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched that one yet either. Was kinda wondering what it was. Binge watched Ash vs the Evil Dead. It's actually a lot like army of darkness sane comedy horror Bruce Campbell with Lucy Lawless and a few other great characters added. Watched the trailer for Alrered Carbon probably start watching that today

Did you see all three of the original Evil Dead movies or just Army of Darkness?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500, i'm hoping we can get through a couple rounds today... I have nothing planned, just spent an hour cleaning my rims, damn they were dirty!

I was at HEB yesterday filling up the tank and the girl working there a young kinda chubby girl was like oh I really like your car and she giggled, it was funny. I was like sorry sweetie two fat people fucking is an ugly thing....

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see all three of the original Evil Dead movies or just Army of Darkness?
All three its one of my all time favorite series. The remake sucked as expected. The TV series is much more like the originals.They actually go back to the Cabin from the originals. And a lot of references to the first two movies including characters and back story

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All three its one of my all time favorite series. The remake sucked as expected. The TV series is much more like the originals.They actually go back to the Cabin from the originals. And a lot of references to the first two movies including characters and back story

The original Evil Dead, which should have been called Book of the Dead but Raimi didn't want people thinking they had to read when they seen the movie, anyhow the original is the best horror movie of all time IMO.

Have you ever seen the movie Indian Summer? Alan Arkin, Diane Lane, Bill Paxton anyhow Raimi has a small part in that movie and he's hilarious even in a non speaking small role.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The original Evil Dead, which should have been called Book of the Dead but Raimi didn't want people thinking they had to read when they seen the movie, anyhow the original is the best horror movie of all time IMO.

Have you ever seen the movie Indian Summer? Alan Arkin, Diane Lane, Bill Paxton anyhow Raimi has a small part in that movie and he's hilarious even in a non speaking small role.
The original is my favorite of all time. And the way they filmed it the techniques they pulled off with their budget. Its almost a cross between the old school suspense horror and the new school horror.The pencil scene is awesome but its very psychological. Made it that much more impressive. I never heard the book of the dead story.

Another funny story. Lucy Lawless who is in the TV series. Walked out of her first evil dead movie. Because she was disgusted with the tree scene. She later went on to marry Robert Tapert who produced the original evil dead. After he cast her on Xena. And became a huge fan of the original after actually watching it. She asked to be on the series.

Theres also a flashback episode with the professor that recorded the tape they played and his wife thats great

And I did Text Wlk

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500, i'm hoping we can get through a couple rounds today... I have nothing planned, just spent an hour cleaning my rims, damn they were dirty!

I was at HEB yesterday filling up the tank and the girl working there a young kinda chubby girl was like oh I really like your car and she giggled, it was funny. I was like sorry sweetie two fat people fucking is an ugly thing....

HEB is a nice place.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEB is a nice place.

Funny thing is they have no real competition, at least not down here in SA. Everywhere I have ever lived there were at least 2 or 3 huge grocery chains, not here...

EDIT... When I lived in NYC I guess Pathmark is the only grocery store I went to, I don't remember ever going anywhere else... I read somewhere the one I used to go to in Ozone Park closed...

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butterface

And forgive me I didn't realize I wasn't allowed an opinion. In the pic Shane posted her face is nothing special at all, she almost looks manish, maybe a different picture would change my opinion as I have no idea who she is. From the neck down is nice however...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And forgive me I didn't realize I wasn't allowed an opinion. In the pic Shane posted her face is nothing special at all, she almost looks manish, maybe a different picture would change my opinion as I have no idea who she is. From the neck down is nice however...

Then she is a 10, huh? Lolz