• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

24-17 Patriots

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally a quiet living room and the tv to myself. This game scares the shit out of me, because I'm not sure which pats team shows up. The one getting a little healthier (edelman, Hightower, etc) or the one we've seen the last 6 games with more injuries being added (i.e gronks status).
Belichicks black eye
Chandler jones running naked down my street swatting at imaginary birds
Gronks ever changing injury status

This game wreaks of a chiefs win, but i think someway, somehow...the pats win a nail biter.

Pray for the pats offensive line.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Platinum kush

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough game to pick, in my opinion. Think I favor KC by just a point or three, but having Edelman back is big for NE. Should be a good one.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jennifer Lawrence is going for the Chiefs. She's unbeaten here on the board outside of the epic Oregon choke. And I also put some vCash down on the Chiefs. I'm going all out voodoo style against the Pats.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the meds required instead of 7 hail Marys and a prayer to the O-line Rock. Is SJackson a solid GO today, Brady needs a run game right?

If the Pats come out like they did in Miami,and think Jackson will be a difference, then it is going to be a long day and the Pats will be embarassed by the Chiefs. It could be that anyway, but to think Jackson is going to be some answer is ridiculous.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that Edelman and Gronk will not be 100% there is just no way. Can the Patriots defense keep Smith in the pocket and a "hobbled" Maclin in check?

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So have Brady just drop back and pass all day then...gotcha. So much for the play action pass plays as well.

No Bolden and white were doing fine in there few games before they started the jackson experience. Those 2 should be the rotation without so much emphasis on getting jackson started at this point.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Bolden and white were doing fine in there few games before they started the jackson experience. Those 2 should be the rotation without so much emphasis on getting jackson started at this point.

I don't follow NE, so I had no idea who your RBs are. Just heard NE recently picked up SJackson. Must be for getting a few tough yards when needed on 3rd-n-short or on the goal line.

Had to find somewhere else to roam after my FG kicker failed us last week. Beside, I like the Rocko on here.

Copy the two other RBs.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally a quiet living room and the tv to myself. This game scares the shit out of me, because I'm not sure which pats team shows up. The one getting a little healthier (edelman, Hightower, etc) or the one we've seen the last 6 games with more injuries being added (i.e gronks status).
Belichicks black eye

This game wreaks of a chiefs win, but i think someway, somehow...the pats win a nail biter.

Ditto all around ... Pats may have to steal this one ...

... if there was ever a time to cheat :D

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichicks black eye

Gotta love the way Rock makes his excuses for a Pats loss and calls for a Pats win all in the same post prior to the game in the OP. :lol:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was a crappy way to end the 1st quarter....

I wonder why they didn't just left the quarter end and then have the 2nd down play in the 2nd quarter.

Edelman slightly rusty and it nearly cost the Patriots a Kansas City TD.... Brady has been throwing low and short too.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an extra field goal each way. Good call

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichicks black eye

you were VERY close there, Rock. congrats...