• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #<23 OREGON DUCKS vs Nebraska Cornhuskers 3:30 PM EST ABC

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have 5 more days of banter - gotta love it. This game will be much like the Mich State games, high scoring and exciting. I think home team wins each one.
It is going to be a great home and home. Ironically you guys play Wyoming following Nebraska next year

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have 5 more days of banter - gotta love it. This game will be much like the Mich State games, high scoring and exciting. I think home team wins each one.
Agree, going to be a hell of a game. Duck speed will be the decideing factor imo.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya they have a ton of speed and are a bit soft, they remind me of the 2012 Texas A&M team.
Minus the Heisman caliber QB, nasty D line and one of the top receivers in the country of course. Oregon doesn't want anything to do with Bama.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you say F'N OBSESSED!!! You post more in Oregon threads than you do Washington.
Wait, there are Washington threads? :noidea:

Huh, didn't think we had deranged fans that made game day threads a week early. Who knew?

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would watch out for the Charmin defense. Its know for getting in the back field. And you have to be be careful with the backside pressure
i-see-what-you-did-there_o_514831.gif

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Introduction: ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glorious time! Oregon Ducks vs Nebraska Cornhuskers @ Lincoln, Nebraska at 3:30 PM EST on ABC. Oregon comes into the game 2-0 and Nebraska also enters the game at 2-0. The program of your grandfathers time vs the program of now. Oregon vs Nebraska. This is great. Place should be rocking given its the game of the week. Biggest non conference game for both schools this season. For info, no ranked # was given to Oregon in the title thread due to the new rankings not being released, but Oregon will be higher 23, hence the less than (<) symbol. Nebraska also may be ranked, we can only hope to boost the Ducks SOS.

Game Rundown: I know I just super hyped this game in the introduction section of this thread. But that is because I am so excited for the Oregon win against Nebraska I can not contain my excitement. The intensity in that introduction section is due to my excitement of Oregon winning and not the competitive nature of this game. Nebraska is coached by Mike Riley, Oregon owned Riley for 7 straight years. Since the Ducks implemented their offense Riley has been embarrassed, and that was when he was just up I-5 from Eugene and he couldn't figure us out then.

Ducks are either going to score their first TD very fast and then this thing just takes off from the gate, or they may score their first TD about 6 minutes into the game. Regardless, you will all see this thing slip out of the Cornhuskers hands by the second quarter. Royce Freeman rushes all over the Nebraska defense. Prukop makes plays with his legs and arm. By halftime the Nebraska board will be a must visit and Oregon will be fully on the radar for this season as yet again a contender. Trust me folks, this thing looks like a great game on paper for names alone. On the field Oregon will remind Nebraska we aren't in the 90s anymore.

Prediction:

#<23 OREGON 46

Nebraska 24
OregonDucks: :wank::wank::wank:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give the ducks respect for raising money for breast cancer
Everyone's got a place I guess. Some school's do the research, others contribute by using fundraising as an excuse to wear pink.
Wait, there are Washington threads? :noidea:

Huh, didn't think we had deranged fans that made game day threads a week early. Who knew?
I suppose I should probably be studying the footage from those first two games. I just don't think sportscenter spent enough time on them to really break them down...