• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #<23 OREGON DUCKS vs Nebraska Cornhuskers 3:30 PM EST ABC

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know you're relevant when you are someones top rival and they must live through an out of conference opponent to feel happy.

Nebraska and the Nebraska opponents raised Oregon's SOS.

UC Davis lost.
Virginia lost.
Oregon lost.
WOW! What an unbelievable game. The Old Gray Lady was rocking today. Probably the loudest day game I can ever remember in Memorial Stadium. Holy shit was that fantastic! Can't talk, can't hear, just greatness.

One intense game. Looked like we were out of it more than a couple of times, but they kept fighting. Love that it came down to all the missed 2 pt PATS. Icing on the cake for all the knock on tradition and faster is better bullshit. :pound:

Hells yeah baby!

Even better, the Oregon bettors lost money. Since I NEVER bet on Nebraska games(with real money), I didn't win either.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it make perfect sense.

Night favorite team logo little bro.

No, it doesn't. and fuck off with your little bro bullshit. 58-45-5. Think you guys got 13 more years left in there to get on our level? I don't.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the strangest thing. After scoring a 2nd touchdown, Michigan State kicked an extra point. You mean to tell me that if you go for 2 after the 1st touchdown you don't have to go for 2 after every touchdown?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the strangest thing. After scoring a 2nd touchdown, Michigan State kicked an extra point. You mean to tell me that if you go for 2 after the 1st touchdown you don't have to go for 2 after every touchdown?
Oregon looks like 13 year old me playing NCAA football on Nintendo 64 for the first time.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp gotta root for the Niners to crap the bed and bring Chip back home.

Phil has got to be pissed about this bullshit.

my money is on Phil making Briles the next Nike U. coach. He didn't invest a billion dollars into that "school" for them to rep the Nike brand like that which is their only purpose. Phil doesn't care how dirty and embarrassing the program is off the field. He only wants a return on his investment. Briles will be the next Nike U. coach and it will make Kelly look like a disciplinarian by comparison.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my money is on Phil making Briles the next Nike U. coach. He didn't invest a billion dollars into that "school" for them to rep the Nike brand like that which is their only purpose. Phil doesn't care how dirty and embarrassing the program is off the field. He only wants a return on his investment. Briles will be the next Nike U. coach and it will make Kelly look like a disciplinarian by comparison.
Wasn't James quiet the disciplinary coach himself? Pretty dirty shit up there in Seattle over the 90s. You also hired Neuweasel.

Chip is coming back home.

Reset assured a phone call was placed to Chip.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my money is on Phil making Briles the next Nike U. coach. He didn't invest a billion dollars into that "school" for them to rep the Nike brand like that which is their only purpose. Phil doesn't care how dirty and embarrassing the program is off the field. He only wants a return on his investment. Briles will be the next Nike U. coach and it will make the Kelly look like a disciplinarian by comparison.
I keep waiting on more pics to surface of him at Bama games. You know, his real top caliber team.

Phil is such a fairweather bitch lol.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Same old clarky, troll shit up and then pretend to be just a victim trying to color within the lines.

You do know that literally no one on the site buys into your BS right? I mean not one person.

The little bitch didn't waste any time changing his favorite teams back after that loss did he? SKOOOO DU.... err nevermind.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shitS STOUGH as it is right now don't need fuskies taking dumps in my yard on top of it.