• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #23 OREGON DUCKS vs #24 usc trojans 3:30PMEST ESPN

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
adjusted a temporary avy until @TheLonestarDUCK gets me the navy he chooses look ok? :gaah:

Wait?!? You mean you're not going to spend the next few days bitching and whining about how it was a sissy ass bet and claim that you're waiting for the bet winner to give you your avy?

What are you? Some kinda non-welcher or sumthin'?

:dhd:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait?!? You mean you're not going to spend the next few days bitching and whining about how it was a sissy ass bet and claim that you're waiting for the bet winner to give you your avy?

:lol:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I couldn't even do the sissy shit as a joke. I had the west virginia helmet up as a joke until lonestarduck gives me my avy. But i felt like a bech. So i went with something more humiliating until then this is pretty bad tho :doh: If you can't make fun of yourself or take it you shouldn't dish it either imo

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't even do the sissy shit as a joke. I had the west virginia helmet up as a joke until lonestarduck gives me my avy. But i felt like a bech. So i went with something more humiliating until then this is pretty bad tho :doh: If you can't make fun of yourself or take it you shouldn't dish it either imo

I think Lonestar said something about a regular Oregon avy for you. Something tells me that he's going to like what you came up with just fine. :lol:

Agree with the bold.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lonestar said something about a regular Oregon avy for you. Something tells me that he's going to like what you came up with just fine. :lol:

Agree with the bold.
This is pretty bad @DoobeeDoobeeDoo deserves the credit tho he got me with the bill :doh: I just made it worse for good measure. I don't want to hear eltexan bitch about his if baylor wins.I'll feel like daffy duck arguing with him

Last edited: