• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2109 USO

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you like to shake hands with a guy after a match when he picks his butt for hours?

Always funny when you see him in white at the French Open.....

With that little brown stain in the rear...

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you like to shake hands with a guy after a match when he picks his butt for hours?

Well. why don't you ask Federer, Djokovic, Murray etc? They do it willingly all the time after every match with appreciation of the talent they see on the field every time they play him.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. why don't you ask Federer, Djokovic, Murray etc? They do it willingly all the time after every match with appreciation of the talent they see on the field every time they play him.

I'm a big hand washer so I'd shake then go wash up....

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Serena is out of the tournament Baldie can focus on winning his final in straight sets over a hapless Medved. The youngster has no clue what’s about to hit him.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In conclusion to the ladies side I must say I am impressed that Ms Williams did not throw a fit or tantrum as she started losing. Maybe she has learned from the match against Osaka. If you learn from your mistakes the mistakes are worth making! Now I just hope she issues a formal apology to the Asian lines-woman!!

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams was adamant she didn't play her best tennis and seemed to think the final result had more to do with her failures than Andreescu's successes. "I felt like I could have done so many things a little bit better," she said afterwards. "But she played really well, and she deserves this championship.

"I love Bianca. I think she's a great girl. But I think this was the worst match I've played all tournament. It's hard to know that you could do better. It's just taking it, whatever. I don't even know what to say."

Man I thought she had learned from her mistakes...I was wrong!! Here she goes again not giving her opponent any credit for the win! A grand slam champion but a sore loser always!

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big hand washer so I'd shake then go wash up....

But,but you will never play him and as far as tennis is concerned you are definitely insignificant. Do you think Federer, Djokovic, Murray et all are all very dumb to shake his hands? :lol:

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nadal was too strong in the end but an inspiring run by Medved. Nadal will likely surpass Fed if he stays healthy. Congrats to him for playing good!

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the scenarios where we can say Nadal was lucky not to have run into Fed in the final. I think he was relieved too when Fed lost. Of course I am referring to a healthy Fed.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But,but you will never play him and as far as tennis is concerned you are definitely insignificant. Do you think Federer, Djokovic, Murray et all are all very dumb to shake his hands? :lol:

No sense of haha eh?

Laughing at yourself doesn't count...

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More babbling from Ms Williams who is trouble swallowing the lose with her ginormous ego.

Williams gave Andreescu the credit, but she was frustrated with her own play after the loss. “I honestly don’t think Serena showed up,” Williams said. “I have to kind of figure out how to get her to show up in Grand Slam finals.”

She is speaking in the third person like a two year old here.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More babbling from Ms Williams who is trouble swallowing the lose with her ginormous ego.

Williams gave Andreescu the credit, but she was frustrated with her own play after the loss. “I honestly don’t think Serena showed up,” Williams said. “I have to kind of figure out how to get her to show up in Grand Slam finals.”

I do that sometimes...esp when drunk

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem if Nadal or Djokovic tie Fed’s record or surpass him, and the media starts calling them GOATS! even I myself think Nadal and Djoko should be joint GOATS as I remember once Graf and Seles were joint Co-# 1s. They both have a winning record against Fed anyways! The thing is that they will still be called Nadal and Djokovic not Federer. That’s where the main problem lies.Even Fed is happy winning just 20 slams. We didn’t even think he would reach 18 at one point.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem if Nadal or Djokovic tie Fed’s record or surpass him, and the media starts calling them GOATS! even I myself think Nadal and Djoko should be joint GOATS as I remember once Graf and Seles were joint Co-# 1s. They both have a winning record against Fed anyways! The thing is that they will still be called Nadal and Djokovic not Federer. That’s where the main problem lies.Even Fed is happy winning just 20 slams. We didn’t even think he would reach 18 at one point.

Other than 2013, I still believed, just because he was getting close.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

speaking in third person is the sign of a mega egotist.

serena had a favorable draw, the tournament in her home country, and the crowd overwhelmingly behind her, yet still discredits her opponent. big surprise.

Last edited: