• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 New England Patriots - News and Rumors

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your brother might.
We talk several times a day. Believe me, I'd be there in a heartbeat if he even hinted.

In all honesty, I'd rather he have as much time with her as possible without anyone sticking themselves between them, especially me.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally........................some interesting news.

Greg Bedard of the Boston Sports Journal reports this.

On Thursday, during the on field practice, Robert Kraft was standing on the sideline and called Matthew Judon over and they walked away and had an extended discussion. Bedard said that a lip reader couldn't see what they were discussing. Kraft tapped him on the shoulder and Judon ran back to practice and immediately started instructing a couple of the new guys. Kraft on the other hand walked back to practice and immediately grabbed Eric Wolfe and talked with him and then Jerrod Mayo was brought into the conversation. Bedard laughed and said, "Kraft spoke and there was a lot of nodding from the GM and HC." Bedard then said that no one knows what was said or what the conversation was about with Wolfe and Mayo, but Judon seemed to be pumped up after talking with Kraft.

Couple of questions.

Is Kraft getting more involved in personnel issues?
Did Kraft tell Wolfe to get off his ass and get this Judon thing settled?

How often does an owner pull a guy in a contract squabble off the practice field and have a chit chat??

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes

8 Hours

We would, but her brothers and sisters will be visiting starting tomorrow. They don't need my wife and I to add to the crowd.
Too many can be chaos.

If it is inevitable, I hope her last days are some of the best of her life and your brother has a lifetime of memories to be thankful for.