• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 New England Patriots - News and Rumors

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I feel like if Maye or Daniels are there that will be the selection. If they trade down I cannot see them moving past 15 anything after that and McCarthy is gone IMO
Agree but it's such a crap shoot. We've seen the Ryan Leafs fail. Pick 199 incredible career and who knows where Mr. Irrelevant's career will go?

I haven't watched a lot of CFB so can't really give an educated opinion. But seeing Pennix makes me ponder.

So depending on the draft capitol the Pats could get for #3, if they found a serviceable QB, whether that's Nix, McCarthy or Pennix or even someone later, and have all those picks? Oh my.

You don't need a superstar QB. Someone who has a Flacco, Mayfield, Cousins style career could be enough with enough of a supporting cast.

Glad I'm not making the decisions. This is going to be a fun FA/Draft.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree but it's such a crap shoot. We've seen the Ryan Leafs fail. Pick 199 incredible career and who knows where Mr. Irrelevant's career will go?

I haven't watched a lot of CFB so can't really give an educated opinion. But seeing Pennix makes me ponder.

So depending on the draft capitol the Pats could get for #3, if they found a serviceable QB, whether that's Nix, McCarthy or Pennix or even someone later, and have all those picks? Oh my.

You don't need a superstar QB. Someone who has a Flacco, Mayfield, Cousins style career could be enough with enough of a supporting cast.

Glad I'm not making the decisions. This is going to be a fun FA/Draft.
Every player drafted is a crap shoot. For me it's all about windows. NFL windows are a lot closer than in college, NFL DBs are typically within arm reach of the WR, a lot of college WRs get separation because college DBs are nowhere as good., So I look for game play where a college QB played a worthy defense and see how well they did. Look at the William (USC) game against the Irish this year. ND had a solid D this year and Williams suffered

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m still a fan of Caleb Williams. Every QB will have a few bad to very bad games. Look at his surrounding talent. There is none. Jerry Rice’s son was his best WR. He’s supposed to be drafted in rounds 4-6. No top TE’s. No top RB’s. A horrible defense. Daniels from LSU has 2 of the top 5 wr’s in college. Penix has 3 of the top 20. Nix has a stud wr and rb. McCarthy had a stud wr and rb’s and the best defense in the nation.

Williams by no means is perfect but I think he’s pretty darn good.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m still a fan of Caleb Williams. Every QB will have a few bad to very bad games. Look at his surrounding talent. There is none. Jerry Rice’s son was his best WR. He’s supposed to be drafted in rounds 4-6. No top TE’s. No top RB’s. A horrible defense. Daniels from LSU has 2 of the top 5 wr’s in college. Penix has 3 of the top 20. Nix has a stud wr and rb. McCarthy had a stud wr and rb’s and the best defense in the nation.

Right up until I read he made a statement that there would be no eye contact with him in the locker room until they all earn his respect.

Get the fuck out of here.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure anyone is saying he is not good, just questioning if he is truly the #1 player. And he seems to have a attitude

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the first WR signing of 2024.....................

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right up until I read he made a statement that there would be no eye contact with him in the locker room until they all earn his respect.

lol! That was a joke meme I posted. Granted, he is a weirdo…. But he never said that. :)

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol! That was a joke meme I posted. Granted, he is a weirdo…. But he never said that. :)
got it GIF by Shock Top

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And his nails are perfect!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that an actual thing he stated or just some bullshit that's being taken as real online? I'm really struggling to believe it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tee Higgins has demanded a trade.

He is pissed because he Bengals will not discuss a long term deal. He has told the team that he wants out.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is pissed because he Bengals will not discuss a long term deal. He has told the team that he wants out.
They tagged him did they not?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They tagged him did they not?
Yep. He wants a long term deal or he's not going to play is the indication that's he's giving them. If he comes out publicly and says that and doesn't show up, they won't be able to get 60 cents on a dolar.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is he pissed or did his agent tell him "this is the way the game is played"? Is he pissed at his union too? The people who approved the tag system in exchange for other considerations that Higgins probably benefits from...

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans just signed DAL RB Pollard.

How would you feel about a Stevenson Derrick Henry backfield.
no thx spend money elsewhere :suds: