• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 New England Patriots - News and Rumors

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots will dump the Belichick evaluation and grading system and adopt the Green Bay Packers System.

Elliots Wolfe will be running the NE Patriots draft this year. Coaches and scouts will have input but Wolfe and Mayo will make the final decisions. No one knows who has the "final say".

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots will dump the Belichick evaluation and grading system and adopt the Green Bay Packers System.

Elliots Wolfe will be running the NE Patriots draft this year. Coaches and scouts will have input but Wolfe and Mayo will make the final decisions. No one knows who has the "final say".
Well at least it's a two person system now which it should be. In the end if they can agree on best player at position of need, which I think they can, there is no reason this won't work

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolfe has already said he has final say.
To some degree that makes sense I guess, assuming of course there was reasonable conversation amongst the two. Couple this with Mayo being a brand new Head Coach

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMG_3531.jpegIMG_3530.jpeg

At least we have a bitch’n Light House and big screen tv!

If this is true…. Kraft needs to be kicked in the balls.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true...fuckin wow!

Treatment of families gets an F ???

Ownership gets a D+ ???

That's ownership not Bill Belichick.

More and more I'm thinking Robert put the screws to Bill.
Could be but how is transportation and F. They have their own fucking Jets

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team Travel D? Kraft has two team jets and both are staffed. So Gillette is 22 years old and players want Kraft to build another SoFi at $3B? In 22 years players will be saying that the new stadium sucks. Kraft should put a Planet Fitness in Patriots Place and close the weight room.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliot Wolfe caught the media off-guard yesterday. "Expect to see younger players in every game this season."

That could mean several things. Will they be cutting older players and replacing them with rookies or younger players? Will younger players be getting more and better opportunities to start?

If he's bringing the Packers' way to New England, don't expect him to be getting many, if any top free agents. The Packers have never gone after FAs. They use their cap space to rewrite their own player contracts and keep them in Green Bay. LOOK IT UP!! Historically, they have paid the QB, OL and DL before their contracts expire, unless they have reached a point in time where the back up has caught up and they are now the back up or being cut. Packers have pretty much been in the mix to make the playoffs over the past twenty five years and have won a couple of Super Bowls. Wolfe's father is in the HOF as an executive. He was the GM of the Packers.

Be prepared to see things that you never expected....................just sayin'.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliot Wolfe caught the media off-guard yesterday. "Expect to see younger players in every game this season."

That could mean several things. Will they be cutting older players and replacing them with rookies or younger players? Will younger players be getting more and better opportunities to start?

If he's bringing the Packers' way to New England, don't expect him to be getting many, if any top free agents. The Packers have never gone after FAs. They use their cap space to rewrite their own player contracts and keep them in Green Bay. LOOK IT UP!! Historically, they have paid the QB, OL and DL before their contracts expire, unless they have reached a point in time where the back up has caught up and they are now the back up or being cut. Packers have pretty much been in the mix to make the playoffs over the past twenty five years and have won a couple of Super Bowls. Wolfe's father is in the HOF as an executive. He was the GM of the Packers.

Be prepared to see things that you never expected....................just sayin'.
So, we will see less veteran players, less FS Movement (dumb!), we have a shitty owner, shitty facilities, shitty conditioning, hell we are the Jags.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I said before, I expect 30 years...or more...of mediocrity at best.

New GM, New HC, new QB.

Give it 3 years and it will be either another new HC or new QB.

Next year they will replace whichever wasn't new the year prior. Wolfe may last one more HC but then it will be another new GM that will bring in his own HC. And a new QB followed by another series of replacements.

Rinse, repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. The new New England Browns.

I hope I'm wrong.
And I'm glad I was here for the 20 year run they had.