• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Draft Thread

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't surround your two best offensive players who are at best okay from deep with a bunch of shitty shooters who hurt spacing.

If it was me I'd have taken Knecht or traded the pick. More likely the latter.

They're going to have to deal Stew or do something. This is such a weird roster construction.
They can always address shooting in FA. You know experienced NBA shooters....

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2031 when the Spurs take that pick, Anthony Edwards still won’t be 30 years old.

I love this move from the Wolves. They needed to find a way to add some price controlled pieces. It was the only way to get better.

The only thing that I am worried about is that even this add big tax. Makes me wonder if they are thinking of moving Reid now while they still can. Neither owner is going to be willing to spend the tax bill that is starting to come together I don’t think.
There is a rumor that the main reason Taylor tried to stop the sale was because new guys wanted to trade KAT. If Wolves leadership gets rid of Reid over KAT then I will lose a lot of faith in their ability to keep the team strong for the future. McDaniels, Reid, and Ant are all 2 years a part and should be the foundation they build on.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes dropping in the draft is the best thing. This is one of those. Perfect guy to put in the corner with LeBron handling.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a rumor that the main reason Taylor tried to stop the sale was because new guys wanted to trade KAT. If Wolves leadership gets rid of Reid over KAT then I will lose a lot of faith in their ability to keep the team strong for the future. McDaniels, Reid, and Ant are all 2 years a part and should be the foundation they build on.

They can also pick both over Gobert….

And probably will

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes dropping in the draft is the best thing. This is one of those. Perfect guy to put in the corner with LeBron handling.

And sign your rookie extension asap lol

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can also pick both over Gobert….

And probably will
Could they get any team to take Gobert at this point? If the concern is the tax then it has to bee sooner than later, not time to wait for Gobert to become an expiring. They don't have picks to include as an incentive for a team to take him.