• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 draft prospect thread

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fine that is your opinion. Yes players can have the same draft rank. Or a split hair difference. Hopefully Johnson and Peters will be on the same page then Casserly and Turner was not.
No they can't dean...somebody is ranked higher or lower by a team.

Scouts don't simply say...it's a tie!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What part isn't true?

Did you support rivera for over 3 and half years? You foolishly predicted 11 wins in 2022 and 9 games in 2023.

Did you tell me to leave the board?

Did you not say Johnson should make the pick and get his guys and then go back on those.comments?

Were you not arguing with 3 posters last night?

you know why you were told to leave the board. I said in the situation for #2 pick if it is a QB he should. Not arguing. Of course I supported the coach for my team. Sure i make predictions like anyone else.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dilfer would have gotten destroyed here too. I disagree he gave his new HC his guy. It wasnt my way or the highway management. Just like when the 49ers made the huge trade for.Lance. Kyle was on board and was a big part of that trade deal happening.
That is an assumption.

Dilfer did have a more successful career and won a super bowl correct?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they can't dean...somebody is ranked higher or lower by a team.

Scouts don't simply say...it's a tie!

and you know this how? where is your proof?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know why you were told to leave the board. I said in the situation for #2 pick if it is a QB he should. Not arguing. Of course I supported the coach for my team. Sure i make predictions like anyone else.
Why was i told to leave? Clarify. Who else have you told to leave.

Because I was negative? I spoke the truth and you had a meltdown.

I didn't support rivera and was right all along. You just didnt want to hear it.

Your predictions are generally wrong.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why was i told to leave? Clarify. Who else have you told to leave.

Because I was negative? I spoke the truth and you had a meltdown.

I didn't support rivera and was right all along. You just didnt want to hear it.

Your predictions are generally wrong.

im not getting into that again. good for you about RR. I know you are happy we have been losing

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you know this how? where is your proof?
I have seen draft board after the draft with names redacted on espn beind the draft.
I have also heard GMs speak about it during post draft calls.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not getting into that again. good for you about RR. I know you are happy we have been losing
Nope just happy to get rid of somebody who publically admitted he was confused and didn't know what was going on. You read what he said. Would you prefer we won out of luck with someone who was clueless?

Sorry it burns you up knowing I was right.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope just happy to get rid of somebody who publically admitted he was confused and didn't know what was going on. You read what he said. Would you prefer we won out of luck with someone who was clueless?

Sorry it burns you up knowing I was right.

Yes i would want to win. I don't route for my team to lose no matter who the coach is

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes i would want to win. I don't route for my team to lose no matter who the coach is
Lol...and that is why you never see the big picture and get frustrated repeatedly.

You would rather Rivera get fluke wins then build a winning team the right way.

That sums it up there.
You are short sighted and prefer to immediate gratification of a meaningless season instead of building an organization correctly

That is why you are given a tough time about your opinions on wentz, Rivera, Turner, and EB. You are constantly at odds with most posters for a reason. Trying to help you out here.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...and that is why you never see the big picture and get frustrated repeatedly.

You would rather Rivera get fluke wins then build a winning team the right way.

That sums it up there.
You are short sighted and prefer to immediate gratification of a meaningless season instead of building an organization correctly

That is why you are given a tough time about your opinions on wentz, Rivera, Turner, and EB. You are constantly at odds with most posters for a reason. Trying to help you out here.

not at odds. that fact that you still gloat about RR explains it all.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not at odds. that fact that you still gloat about RR explains it all.
After 4 years of hearing non sense, being told to leave, being told I am not a fan...sure...i will take a victory lap.

Especially when you apparently didn't learn anything from his reign of terror.

But like I said...you do you.

Keep arguing with everyone and roll out those double digit win season predictions.

Just don't call me out as a fan when I know more about the team then you do. Do we have a deal?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After 4 years of hearing non sense, being told to leave, being told I am not a fan...sure...i will take a victory lap.

Especially when you apparently didn't learn anything from his reign of terror.

But like I said...you do you.

Keep arguing with everyone and roll out those double digit win season predictions.

Just don't call me out as a fan when I know more about the team then you do. Do we have a deal?

lol yeah right dude. You know why you were told that. You keep posting about RR. You love it. You keep bringing up our losing. I learned we needed a GM and hopefully Peters helps. No arguing. debating. you don't know the difference. If i disagree with your opinion i will respond just like you would respond to me if you disagree. Its an opinion board which you still dont get.

Lets hope they know the QB to take at #2 before the draft even starts. I hope there is no conflict.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol yeah right dude. You know why you were told that. You keep posting about RR. You love it. You keep bringing up our losing. I learned we needed a GM and hopefully Peters helps. No arguing. debating. you don't know the difference. If i disagree with your opinion i will respond just like you would respond to me if you disagree. Its an opinion board which you still dont get.

Lets hope they know the QB to take at #2 before the draft even starts. I hope there is no conflict.
I have literally said 3 times in the past 24 hours that you should post your opinions about the organization. I even said I hope you do so.

Regarding me personally, I simply said to not call me out for not meeting your criteria as a fan.

Of course you can ignore that and that is your prerogative.

I am sure posters are tired of seeing the back and forth and I am tired of wasting my time on arguments that will not end with you. You and I could NOT be more different fans and it's not going to change. It is a mistake for me to respond to you period. It accomplishes nothing.

You do you and post away in freedom...I am simply going to stay in my corner and stay out of your way. We don't see eye to eye and never will.

For the record, I only bring up the losing because it was avoidable. You just didnt want to see it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have literally said 3 times in the past 24 hours that you should post your opinions about the organization. I even said I hope you do so.

Regarding me personally, I simply said to not call me out for not meeting your criteria as a fan.

Of course you can ignore that and that is your prerogative.

I am sure posters are tired of seeing the back and forth and I am tired of wasting my time on arguments that will not end with you. You and I could NOT be more different fans and it's not going to change. It is a mistake for me to respond to you period. It accomplishes nothing.

You do you and post away in freedom...I am simply going to stay in my corner and stay out of your way. We don't see eye to eye and never will.

For the record, I only bring up the losing because it was avoidable. You just didnt want to see it.

do what you like.