• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024- DCFFL Mock Discussion Thread

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to take a shot on Rosemy-Saintjack. Have been a fan of this guy sine his HS recruiting days. Loads of talent. He has battled injuries and a crowded offensive weapon/great defensive system where offensively your numbers are obviously limited. His target success when targeted is very impressive and his physical tools are impressive. I think this guy will be a much better pro then college player if he can stay healthy. Really like him. Was going to wait until my last pick and perhaps get someone that might be considered a little more value but in the real world I would be angry with myself and I missed out on what I wanted to do here. I have about 8 other players I would be happy with at my next pick so I will wait and get the guy I really want to give an opportunity to here. Felt it was a great spot to take him inn Round 6. One of my super sleepers of the draft. See how it turns out.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see now. I missed it for some reason when updating. Thanks

Ellis269

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when you’ve got two guys that you’re deciding between and you pick one, but then the other guy is still there at your next pick a round and a half later. It’s happened twice for me in this draft.

Couldn’t decide between Vaki and Laube, but decided to take the safety first because I already have a RB from earlier in the draft. Love what Laube brings to the table in the passing game - such a unique talent.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when you’ve got two guys that you’re deciding between and you pick one, but then the other guy is still there at your next pick a round and a half later. It’s happened twice for me in this draft.

Couldn’t decide between Vaki and Laube, but decided to take the safety first because I already have a RB from earlier in the draft. Love what Laube brings to the table in the passing game - such a unique talent.
Does he spill the milk at the table?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaguars are going to end up with the Entire South Dakota State Oline if I have my way...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny I considered Owens and Greenfield