• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2023 Western Conference Finals: 1) Nuggets vs 7) Lakers (Bubble Rematch)

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really surprised they are playing on Saturday night

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's right. It's the same with Miami.
It’s the Celtics and the Lakers. It’s how it’s always been…I would love for the media to talk about the other team all the time. It’s how espn and the outlets gain more viewerships. All about money. Plus why is he so concerned with espn (mainly)…it’s all bs-guys just rambling about bs

Don’t give the greatest player ever more motivation

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s the Celtics and the Lakers. It’s how it’s always been…I would love for the media to talk about the other team all the time. It’s how espn and the outlets gain more viewerships. All about money. Plus why is he so concerned with espn (mainly)…it’s all bs-guys just rambling about bs

Don’t give the greatest player ever more motivation
Problem is its been an entire year thing for denver. It was the same for Miami last year. When you are a top seed it's going to rub you the wrong way when from October thru april/may your team is shown no love.

Some of these guys are sports fans and unfortunately watch espn

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct. No one ever talks about Jimmy Butler.
They dont...and damn sure not in the regular season this year or last. This year they didn't deserve to be spoken about but yeah lets not lie and act like espn is talking about jimmy and the heat from October through April. Jimmy forces them to talk about him and the team in the playoffs due to the ridiculous playoffs performances from him

Jokic is spoken about much more than Jimmy for sure. The only time they spoke about Jimmy last year regular season when they were was the 1 seed was when the bench incident happened

All-Star Benchwarmer

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,979.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game time draws near.

Fingers crossed...I'll be home before tip to join you guys in watching the game. But then, I'll have to battle the wifey for control of the TV. If I'm not posting, I lost the battle and she's burying my body. Pour one out for this homey, it was nice knowing you'll!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real problem with lack of coverage/attention in the regular season is it fucks with players not getting proper recognition. Bam for example was the DPOY last year if he played for the knicks, lakers, Celtics, or Warriors but since he played for Miami who was barely on national tv, the award went to Smart because he plays for the bigger/more national team

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is its been an entire year thing for denver. It was the same for Miami last year. When you are a top seed it's going to rub you the wrong way when from October thru april/may your team is shown no love.

Some of these guys are sports fans and unfortunately watch espn
ESPN is so bad not sure why people even watch these idiots anymore

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They dont...and damn sure not in the regular season this year or last. This year they didn't deserve to be spoken about but yeah lets not lie and act like espn is talking about jimmy and the heat from October through April. Jimmy forces them to talk about him and the team in the playoffs due to the ridiculous playoffs performances from him

Jokic is spoken about much more than Jimmy for sure. The only time they spoke about Jimmy last year regular season when they were was the 1 seed was when the bench incident happened
Yet somehow CBS managed a cover story last night about "not poking the bear" with regards to Butler.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going too well for LeAnkles I guess. whats wrong?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the reasons for max contracts included making it so each team would have a superstar. This go play with my buddy shit is a joke. When you pay two guys a million dollars for one 3 hour game, believe me, its alot of money. You say they are the reason there are butts in the seats, well, without the team, there is no opportunity to make a half a million dollars to play a basketball game. There is no opportunity for the 100 million dollar shoe deal side hustles. Then they cant even play back to back games and want the season reduced so there is always one night off between games? Go to a smaller market and decide they dont feel like playing so its a scheduled rest?
Why do you hate capitalism and people with absurdly unique talent being able to monetize their talents? Why do you have a problem with people realizing the American Dream?