• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2023 Western Conference Finals: 1) Nuggets vs 7) Lakers (Bubble Rematch)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a clown… That is all.

As I said on Page 1 remains confirmed: We win either Game 3 or Game 4 we going to the finals.

And they’re not my second team. Get over it. After ten years on this board it should be a non-issue by now whether or not the Nuggets are my team.

And after my dad passed on Super Bowl Sunday I damn well will use my newfound cash come June on team memorabilia if they do in fact win the title.
Who do you root for when they play the pacers?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a clown… That is all.

As I said on Page 1 remains confirmed: We win either Game 3 or Game 4 we going to the finals.

And they’re not my second team. Get over it. After ten years on this board it should be a non-issue by now whether or not the Nuggets are my team.

And after my dad passed on Super Bowl Sunday I damn well will use my newfound cash come June on team memorabilia if they do in fact win the title.
See this makes me think you need to check the budget to see if there’s room to buy a bag of peanuts. An investment in championship memorabilia is excessive at around $200-250. That means you got something to hang, the commemorative program, the hat, the tee shirt, and the sweat shirt. It kind of sucks that your Dad had to die for you to have a couple hundred bucks.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever I feel like an not your concern.

Lol so pacers....got you
Ice Hockey Sport GIF by Carolina Hurricanes

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this makes me think you need to check the budget to see if there’s room to buy a bag of peanuts. An investment in championship memorabilia is excessive at around $200-250. That means you got something to hang, the commemorative program, the hat, the tee shirt, and the sweat shirt. It kind of sucks that your Dad had to die for you to have a couple hundred bucks.
I wasn't gonna say it, but spot on...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conflict of interest?

Did he put a clause in KCP deal that makes him contractually obligated to lose to Lebron’s team?

Your Guy gotta forfeit salary?
I know I’m supposed to say “no” but I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if this were actually the case.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guy, what’s up with D Lo?

What kind of salary do you give a guy whose ass is glued to the bench to end games?

He will have a great game and then drop off the face of the earth the next 2.
Yeah, ugly situation to be sure...

Terrible time for a disappearing act, especially getting that kinda jack...