• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 schedule wasn't that easy.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris job this year is get those beloved fans back. There are a lot of 40 year old fans that have never seen a good Washington team and had 24 years of a terrible owner.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude…nobody has agreed with you at all.
Well, that is his game.

Nobody agrees with him so he has to try to find that one poster who does. He keeps at it or gives up, just like the Harrison Bryant thread. 6 posters argued with him over a few days so he dropped it. He argued for 9 months about Wentz and wanted to gain converts on here about it. It never happened.

He did the same thing with EB being hired and the alleged report he heard about EB having GM duties. Once proven wrong, he was still asking posters what they thought. Espn never released a report saying EB would have any GM authority. Dean made it up.

I cornered him and told him no report existed stating that EB would have GM responsibilities. He said "I know, I just want to see what skinz2wins thinks".

Why would skinz2wins or any other poster want to discuss a report that was never produced? That doesn't make sense. It's sad actually.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the beat goes on .....

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude…nobody has agreed with you at all.

So? You think everyone on this board thinks RR will get fired this year, even if he wins a playoff game. I already said he is on the hot seat. Not debating that. But a playoff win is an improvement.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already answered that question. You don’t like it when people disagree with you so you ask them again.

not that poster. that was his first post about this matter on this thread. of course, you can disagree. i have no problem with that.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that poster. that was his first post about this matter on this thread. of course, you can disagree. i have no problem with that.
When they state ”Rivera never enters heir mind a s a head coach hire,” you should be able to understand what is meant.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they state ”Rivera never enters heir mind a s a head coach hire,” you should be able to understand what is meant.

No, RR hasn't won here. ALot of fans already made up their mind about RR which is fine. The poster also said improvement needs to be visible. A playoff win is improvement.

Last edited:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's brought that on himself with roster moves or lack there of. Its deeper than high character and holding your head high despite a despicable owner. Production and improvement need to be visible. There is no stability on the field. Besides, if I'm the new owner of a beloved franchise, Rivera never ever ever enters my mind as a head coach hire. Perhaps, some other title but not head coach

Agreed. We all think RR is a great guy, I was happy with the hire although I was dead set against him getting full control. And this roster is better than the one he inherited. But it's been 4 years now and what this organization is producing is just not good enough. As posted given his history there is little doubt Harris will clean house without a deep playoff run and this team is not doing that.

On a different note my prediction of Sam Howell is this. He will come out looking great and the fans will fall in love with him for the simple fact that given what we have seen at the position any competent play will look better than it really is. He will end up at the Daniel Jones level. Just good enough to hold the starting job but really not good enough to take them where they want to go in today's NFL

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. We all think RR is a great guy, I was happy with the hire although I was dead set against him getting full control. And this roster is better than the one he inherited. But it's been 4 years now and what this organization is producing is just not good enough. As posted given his history there is little doubt Harris will clean house without a deep playoff run and this team is not doing that.

On a different note my prediction of Sam Howell is this. He will come out looking great and the fans will fall in love with him for the simple fact that given what we have seen at the position any competent play will look better than it really is. He will end up at the Daniel Jones level. Just good enough to hold the starting job but really not good enough to take them where they want to go in today's NFL

Actually, it's been 3 seasons. This will be his 4 season of a 5 year deal. Sure, its not good enough b/c we couldn't find a QB but the defenses have been strong. I see your point about getting full control. Hopefully Sam Howell is the guy for us.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, RR hasn't won here. ALot of fans already made up their mind about RR which is fine. The poster also said improvement needs to be visible. A playoff win is improvement.

All fans except you.

A playoff win is not improvement. It is just a better result. A playoff game is simply one more game against a team that is good. Improvement is being in games against good teams and consistently beating bad teams. Improvement is scoring 24 ppl and allowing under 20.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All fans except you.

A playoff win is not improvement. It is just a better result. A playoff game is simply one more game against a team that is good. Improvement is being in games against good teams and consistently beating bad teams. Improvement is scoring 24 ppl and allowing under 20.

so something that hasn't been done in the last 18 season is not an improvement? ok. If you are not going to give RR credt for a playoff win then you already made up your mind about this guy and nothing will change that.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This time I agree with you dean. A team winning a playoff game for the first time in 18 years is an improvement by any definition, to say otherwise is nonsense. I too believed that one playoff win would be enough, now I'm not so sure.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so something that hasn't been done in the last 18 season is not an improvement? ok. If you are not going to give RR credt for a playoff win then you already made up your mind about this guy and nothing will change that.

Not really.

7-9
7-10
8-8-1.

At his rate of improvement, we will win 10 games in 2026. You are the one who likes to say when you make the postseason anything can happen…that is because inferior teams can pull off a win every once in a while…and teams with 13 wins are really not that good.

An improvement is not based on a single game. A single game is just a snap shot result. An improvement is based on the product.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This time I agree with you dean. A team winning a playoff game for the first time in 18 years is an improvement by any definition, to say otherwise is nonsense. I too believed that one playoff win would be enough, now I'm not so sure.

So if RR were to get a win against a poor playoff team and then lose 38-7 in the second round, you believe that is an improvement and warrants RR keeping his job?