• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NFL College Draft- 2022-2023 Los Angeles Rams

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like both CB picks a lot. Kid from Georgia got in trouble tho

The RB? Says he’s a 3 down RB.

Surprised we didn’t take an 6’4 Edge.

FeeL like we did good for the picks we had.
He transferred from Clemson where he got into some kind of trouble. McVay and Snead were talking about him in the post draft presser.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy was selected to sit on the PS and in a couple of years be ready to play. The Rams ignored the vast majority of O-lineman again this year as they had numerous chances to draft some really big and good players. Nope, wanted secondary and maybe a LB along with Bruss who was lobbied for by Havenstein and Edwards, both Wisconsin Alums. So McDumbshits almost deliberately ignored a very deep class of O-lineman and D-lineman once again.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The #Rams 2022 draft class:

Logan Bruss, Wisconsin
Decobie Durant, SC St.
Kyren Williams, Notre Dame
Quentin Lake, UCLA
Derion Kendrick, Georgia
Daniel Hardy, Montana St.
Russ Yeast, K St.
A.J. Arcuri, Michigan St.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Los Angeles Rams​

(Expletive) them picks. They traded a future one to Cleveland to reacquire Troy Hill, who'd distinguished himself in the slot for the Rams before getting paid by the Browns last year. Wisconsin G Logan Bruss arrived courtesy a compensatory Round 3 slot and could take over the job vacated when Austin Corbett signed with Carolina. But the Rams didn't have their first-, second- or organic third-round pick because they wanted QB Matthew Stafford and since departed OLB Von Miller instead. We'd say winning their first Super Bowl while based in Los Angeles with those guys – and Stafford has since been extended – was worth the price. Grade: A

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Georgia State Product on the UDFA list is an intriguing fellow. Roger Carter is listed as a 6'2, 250lb Fullback, while other analyses has him listed as a TE. I am hoping he has enough talent and hutzpah to actually play FB and my bigger hope is that he will be a component of the McDumbass's Jumbo package. That is a wish at this point.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeast and Lake come from ex-NFL players. Good pedigree helps.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one guy I thought for sure the Rams could have easily taken in the 7th Round and he would not be so much of a developmental player like Hardy is going to be was Thayer Munford, the huge guard out of Ohio State. Today Snead is touting Hardy as having decent upside but I think they reached on the guy and they could have easily selected Munford with the early 7th Rounder they got in a trade with the Raiders. It was the Raiders who took Munford a couple of picks after the Rams took Hardy. It is that kind of crap that just pisses me right off.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s what CBSSports said about the Rams draft:

Los Angeles Rams: B-
Best Pick: Corner Decobie Durant is a smallish corner who can cover. They lost Darius Williams, a smaller corner, so this is a player who can push to take over in getting some time as maybe the nickel corner.

Worst Pick: I like running back Kyren Williams in the fifth, but do they really need a back? They have Cam Akers and Darrell Henderson.

The Skinny: The Rams didn't pick until the third round because they traded away their picks to land veteran players, including quarterback Matt Stafford. With that philosophy, they have to hit on the later picks. So far they have. This draft includes some interesting players who can follow suit.