• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NE Patriots Roster

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills have a bunch of guys that can't practice because of "Illness". Notice nobody is saying the dreaded "Covid" word anymore? That's because the newer strains of covid are finding their way around the vaccines and nobody wants to deal with another """"pandemic""".

Notice the the media isn't reporting thatnthousands are dying every day in China and thet Chinese government has shut down nearly 60% of the manufacturing? Of course the U.S. hasn't stopped any travel to or from China and you know that they are bringing these new strains in every day.

Von Miller has a knee problem and hasn't practiced for almost three weeks.

The Bills are ripe and should be picked.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills have a bunch of guys that can't practice because of "Illness". Notice nobody is saying the dreaded "Covid" word anymore? That's because the newer strains of covid are finding their way around the vaccines and nobody wants to deal with another """"pandemic""".

Notice the the media isn't reporting thatnthousands are dying every day in China and thet Chinese government has shut down nearly 60% of the manufacturing? Of course the U.S. hasn't stopped any travel to or from China and you know that they are bringing these new strains in every day.

Von Miller has a knee problem and hasn't practiced for almost three weeks.

The Bills are ripe and should be picked.
Seems like a politically driven post.

If it's COVID the team doctors would risk their license if not reported..

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again... wow.. Can you post anything thats true?Screenshot_20221129-110633_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20221129-110612_Samsung Internet.jpg

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you quoting Bert Breer of SI again?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again... wow.. Can you post anything thats true?View attachment 315290View attachment 315289

Sorry but Ken was right and you are wrong. I deal with China every day. They are getting ravaged with Covid and Covid shutdowns. Not sure how deadly it is but the shutdown and massive spike in cases is a very real thing. Again, my sources are people living and working in China that I deal with every day. Not some media source.

That said, fuck China and go Patriots.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but Ken was right and you are wrong. I deal with China every day. They are getting ravaged with Covid and Covid shutdowns. Not sure how deadly it is but the shutdown and massive spike in cases is a very real thing. Again, my sources are people living and working in China that I deal with every day. Not some media source.

That said, fuck China and go Patriots.
I will still go with the printed press and what I find written ALL OVER the internet. I'm sure Ken is happy for your support.

Go Patriots!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will still go with the printed press and what I find written ALL OVER the internet. I'm sure Ken is happy for your support.

Go Patriots!

Good call. The press is always more reliable than actual people on the ground.

But ya, go pats.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call. The press is always more reliable than actual people on the ground.

But ya, go pats.
The press and tons of articles or a guy on a football chat board who claims to have Chinese connections. Again... I will go with the page after page of press.

Go Patriots!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't it be both?
Seriously, probably your best reply here ever. Good information can come from anywhere. So can misinformation.

Take it all in and keep your opinion fluid as more is presented.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, probably your best reply here ever. Good information can come from anywhere. So can misinformation.

Take it all in and keep your opinion fluid as more is presented.
I think I once called you an insufferable douche bad, on a personal level I think that may have been my best response ever.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barmore will miss at least four more games: After already sitting out the previous three games because of his knee issue, four more will follow. Per NFL rules, players sent to IR need to sit out at least four contests before being eligible to return.

In Barmore’s case, this means that he will be out against the New York Jets this Sunday as well as the Minnesota Vikings, Buffalo Bills and Arizona Cardinals in the following weeks. His earliest possible return date is Week 15 against the Las Vegas Raiders.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't it be both?

It absolutely can and very likely is. I was simply defending Big Ken who was being called a liar but I can confirm he wasn't. And I'm not a big fan of arguing anything but football on the Patriots board so I'll not make another peep about it.