• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NE Patriots Roster

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grapefruit Fingering GIF by bjorn
I do love grapefruit.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is OBJ on the way?
Visiting the Giants today, the Bills tomorrow and the Dolphins Monday.

Word is that he ain't coming for the minimum. He wants some bucks. No actual numbers but rumor is he wants as close to $10M for the remainder of 2022 and at least $18M for 2023. That's rumor.....................

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking right! Like I said.... PROVE ME WRONG!! Not this bullshit... "I thought I heard".... "I could have sworn I read".... I showed proof that as usual Kenny is wrong. And none of you Kenny Lovers can back him up.

So.. yes. I win. Thank you! Good day Sir.
I have no issue with "kenny" posting misinformation along the way. It's the lack of "mea culpa" when corrections or differing opinions are introduced. The narcissistic state of needing to be right becomes grating, which isn't the same as continuing to argue the way many of us do when we actually feel we are right.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with "kenny" posting misinformation along the way. It's the lack of "mea culpa" when corrections or differing opinions are introduced. The narcissistic state of needing to be right becomes grating, which isn't the same as continuing to argue the way many of us do when we actually feel we are right.
That made absolutely no sense. But ok. Arguing about something is Arguing. So there is a difference in bickering back and forth? Sure buddy....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That made absolutely no sense. But ok. Arguing about something is Arguing. So there is a difference in bickering back and forth? Sure buddy....

Even funneir... I can pull up dozens of reports on their injuries and not a single one says out for the remainder of the year. If you have time maybe post some that say out for the remainder of the year like SiriusXM is saying.

I've referred to Kenny as many things. All 100% accurate. "Liar" isn't one of them.

No need to wear your ass on your shoulders. I'm not trying to enter any competition.
Just saying what I heard on the radio.
I read at least 4 weeks on NESN, Pats Pulpit, Patriots Wire and others.
It may turn into the rest of the season.

AT LEAST 4 weeks.
There's only 6 weeks left.

I havn't posted on this discussion to this point but I will say that I read an article a while back that said they were out foir the year..
I mostly ignored it.

If anyone can find an article stating that both Barmore and the NFL's 31st ranked punter are out for the season.. please post it. I can post 20 saying 4 weeks. I will fly myself to Florida and kiss Kenny's ass if anyone can find 2 stories stating this.

You win.

You are the almighty.

Anybody that passes on hearsay, even if hearsay is confirmed by others is nothing but a degenerate reprobate.

You win.

Fucking right! Like I said.... PROVE ME WRONG!! Not this bullshit... "I thought I heard".... "I could have sworn I read".... I showed proof that as usual Kenny is wrong. And none of you Kenny Lovers can back him up.

So.. yes. I win. Thank you! Good day Sir.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Favorite Barney Moment

During the early 90's a CVS local to me was having a grand opening which include someone donning a Barney suit, presumably to entertain young kids. Out of nowhere, two guys jumped out of a van and started wailing on poor "Barney". Barney falls down, the head pops off and it's a woman who cried out "why are you doing this"...

One of the guy responds .... wait for it.... "Because we HATE Barney".

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G John Simpson is on waivers.
Prototypical guard could be a back up or even develop into a starter.
We'll get a chance to pick him up on waivers before Miami - who needs lineman too.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots Elevate Two from the Practice Squad to the Active Roster​

The Patriots announced today that they have elevated LB Jamie Collins Sr. and LB Cam McGrone from the practice squad to the active roster.​

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB could get a great WR right now. It'll cost him $200,000 per game and playoff incentives, Mecurical for sure, but would crank up the offense.

Odell Beckham Jr.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB could get a great WR right now. It'll cost him $200,000 per game and playoff incentives, Mecurical for sure, but would crank up the offense.

Odell Beckham Jr.
I would not want OBJ but shit we have signed a lot of basket cases over the years

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Odell Beckham Jr.
Is he medically good to go?