• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he doesn't like competition? Got it
Shit is unreal.

As soon as they started the Cam extension negotiations, Crowder has been in his feelings.

Of the teams listed, he still has to compete for the spot.

Heat might be the easiest with PJ gone.

But, the guys on your roster aren't just going to lay down and let him have it.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit is unreal.

As soon as they started the Cam extension negotiations, Crowder has been in his feelings.

Of the teams listed, he still has to compete for the spot.

Heat might be the easiest with PJ gone.

But, the guys on your roster aren't just going to lay down and let him have it.

Crowder and Craig for Duncan and jovic works

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao

@Retroram52

Pelinka.just reignited the trade rumor shitstorm.

Seriously though, from what I've heard, it sounds like it was Jeanie who was dragging her feet over picks. From what has been said, she was pissed about the Westbrook deal and has been of a mind to let Lebron sleep in the bed he made at least for the upcoming season.

Maybe Rob got through to her and pointed out that making moves to put a better team around Lebron is a better fix since it could get them a title?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, from what I've heard, it sounds like it was Jeanie who was dragging her feet over picks. From what has been said, she was pissed about the Westbrook deal and has been of a mind to let Lebron sleep in the bed he made at least for the upcoming season.

Maybe Rob got through to her and pointed out that making moves to put a better team around Lebron is a better fix since it could get them a title?

Remember when laker fans thought she was the smart one?

Clearly that’s not true

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That makes sense and is kind of what I thought when she made the comments about how good of a Laker Kobe was. They tried to clean it up and say it wasn’t a shot at Lebron but it was.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clearly that’s not true

She is, she mainly runs the business side of the Lakers and it's very profitable. They also have a recent title. So she's apparently smarter than the Celtics FO.

I get her point re: Lebron though. He insisted on Westbrook when they had a better trade all set to go and when it didn't work, wanted them to burn future assets to bail him out. All while accepting no responsibility for it. I'd be reluctant too.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets hope he got thru to her.

I hate y'all.

But, I want to get a proper battle of LA.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is, she mainly runs the business side of the Lakers and it's very profitable. They also have a recent title. So she's apparently smarter than the Celtics FO.

I get her point re: Lebron though. He insisted on Westbrook when they had a better trade all set to go and when it didn't work, wanted them to burn future assets to bail him out. All while accepting no responsibility for it. I'd be reluctant too.

Lebron was coming no matter who was in charge

Space jam was the lakers biggest asset

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clearly that’s not true
She's not stupid.

But, she is naive, easily manipulated by those close to her, and loyal to a fault.

* the Rambi *

It's Show Business, not show friends.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron was coming no matter who was in charge

Space jam was the lakers biggest asset
Agree.

He wanted to be in LA.

He wanted to be a LAKER.

* Clippers weren't even a consideration*

But, it was for more than basketball reasons.

It was the proximity to Hollywood and the basketball opportunities for his sons.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brilliant!

Let’s ruin any chance we have to win another title with LeBron and AD over spite.

Makes sense!

To Celtic fans.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BOOM.