• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

QUETA IS A FAN FAVORITE HE WILL BE STARTING AND AFTER A MONTH INTO THE SEASON KEEGAN WILL BE STARTING AT SF​

NO WAY HOLMES IS STARTING AFTER ALL THE DRAMA THAT TRANSPIRED

You're missing the point that Queta has a 2 way contract. As such, he is only allowed to participate in 50 games at the NBA level.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah if you do go to Philly go to a place like Dalessandros or Donkey’s across the river in Camden for a true cheesesteak experience. Genos and Pats suck.

The northeast has pizza, hoagie sandwiches, good Italian American stuff in general. But Texas has barbecue, gulf seafood and Tex Mex. Texas wins in a landslide.

I don't know that food is enough of a reason to endure Texas though...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is exactly what is going to occur and Ham has already intimated that everyone will be all in and play defense or they will sit. How long do you think Westbrook and James (who both don't play a lot of D) are going to be all-in on that one? Ham has also stated that he will bench RW if he starts his antics from last year including playing no defense. So, I suspect that eventually, RW just may not come to work (my speculation) which will be fine with James.
That is bafflingly bad management

Especially in a world when the lakers can just buy a bunch of seconds over the years and accumulate enough second round steals to develop a reasonable bench

lol

Ham is saying what he has to say as long as Westbrook is on the roster. That's why he has also said things like he ''can make things work with Westbrook''.

While I don't think Vogel should have been fired, I will say that the one thing I didn't like last year was that he made it clear that he didn't want Westbrook on the team and coached him like it. At least Ham is outwardly acting like he wants him on the team and is willing to try to find a role that works. If they really do end up going into the season with Westbrook on the roster, that should at least get him some level of buy in from Westbrook that Vogel never really tried to get.

The Lakers are also waiting for the Nets to be ready to deal Kyrie as they should and the Nets are waiting until they know what they're doing with KD before concerning themselves with Kyrie as they should.

The comments about defense are also nothing new. Ham has preached defense since the day he was hired.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not, especially now that the politics are getting crazier.

Texas is our last hope.

It’s just oppressively hot or it would be utopia

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woj just reported that Lebron has signed a 2 year extension with the Lakers.
So my wife just got paid for her first week of her new travel nursing job and then I did the math. I told her, "that's a big check but Lebron makes that much money every 20 seconds he's on the court."

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my wife just got paid for her first week of her new travel nursing job and then I did the math. I told her, "that's a big check but Lebron makes that much money every 20 seconds he's on the court."
My daughter is in nursing school now and I’m really pushing for her to consider travel nursing. They do really well. I know of some former students who do it and they’re making 130-185k a year. The best part is that they get to travel the world on the company’s dime. I want my daughter to do this before she is weighed down by a husband and family.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter is in nursing school now and I’m really pushing for her to consider travel nursing. They do really well. I know of some former students who do it and they’re making 130-185k a year. The best part is that they get to travel the world on the company’s dime. I want my daughter to do this before she is weighed down by a husband and family.
Right now there really isn't anything better out there. Plus when covid was around some were making $80-$120/hour and that is not travel nursing. We are in New Mexico now on a traveling gig and I am able to work from our place. If she traveled all year at this rate she would be making around $200K. She wants to go to Cali on her next gig, rates are ridiculous over there. $5-$6K/week not including OT.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Single with no kids, it's a dream.

If you have a family, it's untenable.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're missing the point that Queta has a 2 way contract. As such, he is only allowed to participate in 50 games at the NBA level.
Save yourself.

Don't get dragged into the under tow of trying to explain this to a person who probably thinks a 2 way contract is what you give a guy who plays offense and defense.

It's exhausting and I really don't even care.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Save yourself.

Don't get dragged into the under tow of trying to explain this to a person who probably thinks a 2 way contract is what you give a guy who plays offense and defense.

And I thought I was the high man on Queta

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Save yourself.

I thought a 2 way contract meant you were banned from threesomes