• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a bad look for KD.
It’s a bad look
The question becomes: do teams really want to pay top dollar to trade for an ultra-talented (yes) but aging and drama-queen KD?

Looking more and more like KD won't get traded... and KD is perhaps most to blame for that outcome.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question becomes: do teams really want to pay top dollar to trade for an ultra-talented (yes) but aging and drama-queen KD?

Looking more and more like KD won't get traded... and KD is perhaps most to blame for that outcome.

There are several to blame. The T Wolves Def are up there also.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In terms of trade?

Probably not.

But KD shouldn’t care about his trade value. That is the Nets problem.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, now all the talking heads can stop with the Durant wants Kurie gone nonsense.

It seemed pretty obvious that his tantrum was related to his boo thang not getting his extension.

Who’s the guy that was handling those negotiations and the person in charge of facilitating his trade request?

The guy he wants fired.

Tsai might as well just give all the keys, guns and police cars to the inmates if he gives this guy his way.

Again: Nash should be gone.

But, I wouldn’t fire the GM.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, now all the talking heads can stop with the Durant wants Kurie gone nonsense.

It seemed pretty obvious that his tantrum was related to his boo thang not getting his extension.

Who’s the guy that was handling those negotiations and the person in charge of facilitating his trade request?

The guy he wants fired.

Tsai might as well just give all the keys, guns and police cars to the inmates if he gives this guy his way.

Again: Nash should be gone.

But, I wouldn’t fire the GM.

I can't put any of this on Nash. Things would have been different if Kyrie wasn't so selfish. If KD & Kyrie end up staying in Brooklyn & Nash is gone I hope the organization gets the next HC a bench shrink. A psychologist will be needed when Kyrie goes into his me time zone.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't put any of this on Nash. Things would have been different if Kyrie wasn't so selfish. If KD & Kyrie end up staying in Brooklyn I hope the organization gets the next HC a bench shrink. A psychologist will be needed when Kyrie goes into his me time zone.

They never should’ve thrown a coup against Atkinson who did a hell of a job there

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never should’ve thrown a coup against Atkinson who did a hell of a job there

It's been a mess in Brooklyn. Can't say it couldn't happen to a better trio. This super-team will go down in history as one of, if not the most, disappointing team of all time.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty obvious now Durant is getting dealt

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty obvious now Durant is getting dealt

He doesn't deserve to end up with a title contender. He got what he wanted. Him, Kyrie & Harden. It went worse than anyone could have imagined, I love it, but now he wants to run away to yet another team.

Maybe KD should fine his fucking backbone and start putting some of the blame on hiz boy that selfishly missed many games because his head was jammed up his ass.

And what the Nets want in return for KD. The entire front office should be drug tested. At this stage of his career he isn't worth what they're asking for in return.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 168,827.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry KD maybe you shouldn’t have attached yourself to a nutjob.