• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will make more with the Nets or his next team than he would overseas so I doubt he agrees with you.
Never said he did but nobody will miss the lunatic

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I dislike kyrie , I admire him for standing up for his beliefs
It isn’t about his beliefs, other players did the same. It’s how he went about it. He is completely unprofessional

depp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t about his beliefs, other players did the same. It’s how he went about it. He is completely unprofessional
Do you blame the kids or the adults in charge ?

depp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the belief to use whatever he can to not have to play?
I don’t blame kyrie. I blame the adults for letting the kids get away with murder in this weak ass generation

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t blame kyrie. I blame the adults for letting the kids get away with murder in this weak ass generation
So what do you want 24/7 supervision. You are dancing around the the topic of Kyrie, who is a very selfish guy. He did not contact the organization he works for, if we did that…that’s it for us. I dont care what he stands for, do it in well-mannered way. Kyrie has never been that guy and he was wrong for it. Plain and simple.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what do you want 24/7 supervision. You are dancing around the the topic of Kyrie, who is a very selfish guy. He did not contact the organization he works for, if we did that…that’s it for us. I dont care what he stands for, do it in well-mannered way. Kyrie has never been that guy and he was wrong for it. Plain and simple.

I think he means this culture that worships kids who show any talent and tell them how amazing they are and how they can’t do anything wrong

depp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s totally selfish. He’s also enabled by this generation. You think his sheit woulda flown in the 90s?

depp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he means this culture that worships kids who show any talent and tell them how amazing they are and how they can’t do anything wrong
Nah it’s about how scared adults are now for disciplining the “children”

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there are different levels of tampering. The only thing they have the goods on with the Sixers is possibly early contact. That penalty is defined. The Harden stuff looks shady is likely to have no tangible evidence. It will exist as some long held rumor depending upon what both parties do after the 2022-23 season unless anyone involved was a complete fool and put shit in writing or electronic communication.
Ehh, it's fine. I'm starting to feel like I'm whining about my poor wolves mistreatment, which is far from my standpoint on this. They broke the rules and they got punished, that is that. I'll even acknowledge that as social media grew, it became harder and harder to impose these devistating sanctions because.....who the fuck would even have a draft pick after awhile? I'm just trying to get you to acknowledge the severe discrepancy in punishments, even if the changing of the times had a legitimate reason for them.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh, it's fine. I'm starting to feel like I'm whining about my poor wolves mistreatment, which is far from my standpoint on this. They broke the rules and they got punished, that is that. I'll even acknowledge that as social media grew, it became harder and harder to impose these devistating sanctions because.....who the fuck would even have a draft pick after awhile? I'm just trying to get you to acknowledge the severe discrepancy in punishments, even if the changing of the times had a legitimate reason for them.

The difference in them is absurd though

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah it’s about how scared adults are now for disciplining the “children”
I think you wandered down a different path. Either way I could care less about Kyrie