• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Raptors are budging on including Barnes in the package... ?

If barnes was in the deal it would have already been done
So far, he's not.

Raptors balking at the notion of trading Scottie Barnes in any Kevin Durant deal

League executives who spoke with The Post said Toronto was not only well-positioned, but confident of being able to put together the best package. The Raptors have balked at the notion of putting Rookie of the Year Scottie Barnes in any deal, although those same executives opined that could be a negotiating ploy by savvy Masai Ujiri, who has a history of pulling off huge trades

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of drama.....

THOUGHTS?

If a trade is possible, would the leaders of the locker room welcome Durant? According to multiple sources, they would, for the same reason they embraced him in 2016. “I mean,” one source said, “it’s freaking Kevin Durant.” The Warriors superstars have been in conversations with Durant. In addition to catching up, the Hall of Fame-bound peers did entertain the idea of a reunion.
It would be like...after the 1982 championship Kareem decides he wants to be the big dog again (after Magic took over) and leaves. Let's say it doesn't work out and 3 years later he wants to come back. It would be just fine.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep this feels maybe in play, it's all they talk about on the radio here. I mean, the big 3 have different timelines than the team. And the players run the league. Maybe they say those future assets don't matter to us that much.

Depends on the cost, Wiggins obviously but that's the position you are bringing in KD for so whatever. Probably have to include Kuminga and either Moody or Wiseman. And a couple picks. I say screw it, as a fan I want to see the new generation grow here. Do not want KD.

But maybe the players do...
The fact that they allegedly broached the subject with the players says it's definitely a possibility they are entertaining.

Wiggins would be part of the deal.

But, he's on the designated comtract, like Bam, and can't go to the Nets because of Simmons.

Don't think they would have any problem MS rerouting Wiggins to another team after his playoff run.

Philly, Blazers, maybe heat after losing PJ would be good landing spots.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,735.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm supposed to sleep tonight?

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be like...after the 1982 championship Kareem decides he wants to be the big dog again (after Magic took over) and leaves. Let's say it doesn't work out and 3 years later he wants to come back. It would be just fine.
Durant didn't commit a crime.

He fulfilled his contract and chose to go elsewhere.

Certain players....you have to set the pettiness aside.

Could you imagine if the Cavs said "Fuck you Lebron, we will never take you back" after his stint with the Heat?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,735.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a thing at all guys. They played together 3 years and won 2 ships and almost a 3rd. So Dray got on him some, he does that to everyone and it isn't a thing. KD Dray is not at all a factor
Who gets dealt for KD?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a thing at all guys. They played together 3 years and won 2 ships and almost a 3rd. So Dray got on him some, he does that to everyone and it isn't a thing. KD Dray is not at all a factor

Yep. They are still close. Just played on team usa together

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm supposed to sleep tonight?

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor
The disappointment will still feel fresh in the morning.

Or, you could wake up to realize everything has changed, like I did with Kawhi.

Every talking head said the Clippers were out and it was the Lakers and Raptors.

Nope.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant didn't commit a crime.

He fulfilled his contract and chose to go elsewhere.

Certain players....you have to set the pettiness aside.

Could you imagine if the Cavs said "Fuck you Lebron, we will never take you back" after his stint with the Heat?
Honestly only a few here were all upset KD left. For most of us it was like, you helped make us one of the top 5 all time teams and landed us 2 rings and almost a third and blew out your achilles for us. He was emo, we knew that. He left and most of us wished him well, thought he made a mistake.

But frankly I was happy to see him go (with some hindsight of course). It was a reset time. That 3rd year wasn't much fun, just going through the motions of expected dominance. Then the injuries to KD and Klay and it's like next year or two will suck so let him go.

Really don't want them to go this route but if it happens it will have some good upside to it also.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,735.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shareef O'Neal ain't making the final cut but uncle Kobe lookin' down on him and smiling.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would prefer KD to stay in the East, be fun to maybe meet in the Finals.

I think it's a long shot but if he does end up back on the Ws I will enjoy that too, just not the path I want them to take.