• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May be the biggest failure of a superteam in nba history if that happens. 3 seasons (2 as superteam) and 1 playoffs series win to show for it?

The NYT wrote it was the best team ever lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were getting over that awful Pierce and KG trade, they go out and trade all their young assets to appease KD and Kyrie to get Harden....now it's going to be Ben Simmons and some guys lol. You can't make this shit up, even in 2K

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what Irving does
When the Clippers were first listed, I went back and read his exit interview statements.

This motherfucker has lost his MIND!!!

He wants the power everyone assumes LeBron has in LA, without doing any of the things LeBron has done.to EARN it.

“When I say I’m here with Kev, I think that it really entails us, you know, managing this franchise together alongside Joe [Tasi] and Sean [Marks],” Irving explained. “Just our group of family members that we have in our locker room, in our organization. You know so, it’s not just about me and Kev, I don’t want to make it just about that. We’re cornerstones here, but, you know, we have Ben [Simmons], we have a few other guys that are on contract, and I think we just gotta make some moves this offseason. Really talk about it and really be intentional about what we’re building. And have some fun with it, make it enjoyable, and hopefully, we get to start from Day 1 just as a squad.”

Reactions: DJ

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant is hilarious man. They called Lebron a mercenary but at least he actually won everywhere.

KD's career so far

-joins a team he couldn't beat

- then walks away from a perfect situation that would have been an unstoppable dynasty to team up with Kyrie & Harden

-Harden shows up outta shape, then wants outta town / and Kyrie just keeping Kyrie-ing, never know what he'll do next

Nobody could have thought it would have turned out this bad when those three all start's decided to team up. I'm sure they thought they'd dominate once KD returned from injury. But that never happened. ha-ha

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, the Mavs is the most interesting of them all but I don't Dallas to get him. The Lakers is funny considering he left Lebron to do is own thing...this guy is looney bin nuts

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were getting over that awful Pierce and KG trade, they go out and trade all their young assets to appease KD and Kyrie to get Harden....now it's going to be Ben Simmons and some guys lol. You can't make this shit up, even in 2K

Hey wait a minute. I thought the Pierce/KG was great. It wasn't that bad for the Nets.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Clippers were first listed, I went back and read his exit interview statements.

This motherfucker has lost his MIND!!!

He wants the power everyone assumes LeBron has in LA, without doing any of the things LeBron has done.to EARN it.

“When I say I’m here with Kev, I think that it really entails us, you know, managing this franchise together alongside Joe [Tasi] and Sean [Marks],” Irving explained. “Just our group of family members that we have in our locker room, in our organization. You know so, it’s not just about me and Kev, I don’t want to make it just about that. We’re cornerstones here, but, you know, we have Ben [Simmons], we have a few other guys that are on contract, and I think we just gotta make some moves this offseason. Really talk about it and really be intentional about what we’re building. And have some fun with it, make it enjoyable, and hopefully, we get to start from Day 1 just as a squad.”
Yup, and in his head it made sense. That’s some scary fn shit right there.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is, of the teams listed, you have the least to offer....

UNLESS!!!!!

They want to go scorched earth.
I said it years ago and others did too but he seriously needs help. He has mental problems...no exaggeration. It's like a girl that needs a bf yet when she gets in a relationship, something is wrong with him. His feet are too big, he has a freckle on his back, etc.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do a trade with the Lakers for Westbrook...we know they're blowing it up because KD ain't sticking around for that reunion.

I still tend to agree with @Mecca and think he stays with Nets, but its getting interesting.
If they try to tread water, Lakers out.

If they go scorched earth.....

Honestly, what better option would they have to do a salary dump?

I think he stays.

But, like you said....

Can you really discount anything when it comes to Kyrie?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why if they can get Bridges and/or Ayton?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it years ago and others did too but he seriously needs help. He has mental problems...not exaggerate. It's like a girl that needs a bf yet when she gets in a relationship, something is wrong with him. His feet are too big, he has a freckle on his back, etc.
Beyond being a narcissist, yes.

He honestly may have mental health issues.

Speaking of which....

Something very wrong is happening with Robert Covington.

I'm not joking here either.

He might need a intervention.

I hope the Clippers are providing resources.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they try to tread water, Lakers out.

If they go scorched earth.....

Honestly, what better option would they have to do a salary dump?

I think he stays.

But, like you said....

Can you really discount anything when it comes to Kyrie?

lol

Like DP and Windy said yesterday...they would completely rule it out....but they're talking about Kyrie, so they can't.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Like DP and Windy said yesterday...they would completely rule it out....but they're talking about Kyrie, so they can't.
You know what I just realized?

Kyrie listed the 76ers.

So, he wants to play with Harden after he fled or get Harden shipped out?

Either way, Troll game is STRONG.