• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Cowherd just presented an interesting conspiracy theory re: Lebron/the Lakers and Kyrie.

Apparently, the Lakers are now considered the #1 landing spot for Kyrie (I don't see it, but it's what he said). It's also been reported that Lebro is "working behind the scenes to get Kyrie to the Lakers".

Cowherd said that he doesn't think Lebron really wants Kyrie on the Lakers because Kyrie isn't committed to winning. He said that he thinks Lebron is trying to get the Nets to panic and sign Kyrie to long term deal so KD is stuck because he knows a KD/Kyrie Nets isn't a real title threat.

Would be pretty funny if that's true.
Sorry but Lebron the GM doesn’t get credit for being that much of a thinker

• Facepalm
Reactions: DJ

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys and their hot takes…meanwhile LeBron’s real thoughts are about sparking AD to wanna be the bubble AD more often and trying to stay healthy and extend his career.
It's so stupid.

But, the guy has 2 hours to fill.

Even with the draft being today, there is dead time that Cowherd needs to fill with SOMETHING.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys and their hot takes…meanwhile LeBron’s real thoughts are about sparking AD to wanna be the bubble AD more often and trying to stay healthy and extend his career.
LeBron is thinking about his daughter’s fine ass dance teacher. She looks like a young Toni Braxton!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Sexton would be included, they actually would get a player unlike N.O. They got a bunch of future picks.

Sexton and 2 1st’s? Wonder if SA would do that
Can we even trade picks in a sign and trade?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you're right. That leaves Okoro in lala land. They need perimeter shooting and unless he greatly improves they won't need him with Murray's defensive ability. Markkannen isn't a great shooter either though so not ideal but that defensive lineup would be pretty insane
It is but as you said they'd need to find some shooting somewhere.....isn't to say we couldn't.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May be the biggest failure of a superteam in nba history if that happens. 3 seasons (2 as superteam) and 1 playoffs series win to show for it?

If they do a trade with the Lakers for Westbrook...we know they're blowing it up because KD ain't sticking around for that reunion.

I still tend to agree with @Mecca and think he stays with Nets, but its getting interesting.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant is hilarious man. They called Lebron a mercenary but at least he actually won everywhere.

Reactions: DJ

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit...I wonder if the Nets are considering blowing it up

The amount of games Kyrie has missed is insane. He's missed more than he played. And it has to be frustrating for the Nets organization to know some of his missed games weren't injury related. He missed games because he put himself ahead of the team.

How do you offer a long contract to player that at any time could announce he needs some me time and steps away from the team?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do a trade with the Lakers for Westbrook...we know they're blowing it up because KD ain't sticking around for that reunion.

I still tend to agree with @Mecca and think he stays with Nets, but its getting interesting.
Problem is, of the teams listed, you have the least to offer....

UNLESS!!!!!

They want to go scorched earth.