• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, full stop here.

Who on this site does this crap?

You

Every other week one of you is posting some rumor breaking down how the Lakers could trade Russ for Ben Simmons, or Kyrie, or Beal or whoever.

It is usually followed by “this isn’t very likely”

But damn man.

It's the off-season. If you don't like it, don't respond. Andit's not like it's Lakers fans just making shit up. It's actual articles that are being quoted.

Westbrook is one of the worst contracts in the entire NBA. It isn’t just unlikely that he gets flipped for an all NBA caliber player, it is delusional.

Who else does this besides Laker fans?

Only people who have zero rational concept of player trade value. People like Hurricane. And you are damn sure better than that.

But if you Laker people keep spamming the thread with BS Laker fantasy trades, you are going to called out every time.

And if you can't simply read past what you don't like, you're going to be called out. Especially when you're isinuating it's Lakers fans just making this shit up.

And fuck your "Full stop" bullshit...who the fuck says that stupid shit?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People said the Lakers weren't going to be able to trade for RW and they did.

Didn't work but you win some, you lose some. Bottom line the Lakers were able to trade for him. And didn't give up much either.

I actually said I thought the RW trade was dumb for both parties.

And it was.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers can probably offer the best deal right now of the 3 teams (Lakers, Knicks, & Clippers)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said we weren't trading for AD.....yet we did and won a ring.

LOL.

Wiggy said that.

Back then you had some decent assets.

But even still, it wouldn’t have been enough had AD not submitted a 2 team list to the Pelicans to basically force his way to LA.

Boston would have given up a way better package had AD agreed to extend there.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play Randle as small ball 5 maybe?

They could deal Fournier or Harris.
Randle......can be emotional.

5 isn't a good spot for him full-time.

He'd be pretty decent offensively..... Being quicker.

Defensively?

He'd foul out.

Both Fournier and Harris have bad contracts.

But, maybe.

I would want more for Kyrie.

But, beggars can't be choosers.

I don't see LA giving up George or Davis for Kyrie.

Can't see anywhere else he fits though.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers can probably offer the best deal right now of the 3 teams (Lakers, Knicks, & Clippers)
You think they are taking Mook and Powell or Kennard?

They won't trade George.

In all Honesty, I'd rather keep the trio listed above.

Kyrie is better than all 3 individually.

But, the sum of their parts and his quirks?

Pass.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy said that.

Back then you had some decent assets.

But even still, it wouldn’t have been enough had AD not submitted a 2 team list to the Pelicans to basically force his way to LA.

Boston would have given up a way better package had AD agreed to extend there.
More people than just Wiggy....

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see LA giving up George or Davis for Kyrie.

Can't see anywhere else he fits though.

How odd is that? You have a talent like Kyrie and the 2 teams he fits with best, won't part with injury prone players for him.

Can't say that happens a lot. lol

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You

It's the off-season. If you don't like it, don't respond. Andit's not like it's Lakers fans just making shit up. It's actual articles that are being quoted.

And if you can't simply read past what you don't like, you're going to be called out. Especially when you're isinuating it's Lakers fans just making this shit up.

And fuck your "Full stop" bullshit...who the fuck says that stupid shit?
Yep to all 3....

LOL.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think they are taking Mook and Powell or Kennard?

They won't trade George.

In all Honesty, I'd rather keep the trio listed above.

Kyrie is better than all 3 individually.

But, the sum of their parts and his quirks?

Pass.

Powell and Jackson would be my starting point if im the nets. Throw in a few role players as well

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How odd is that? You have a talent like Kyrie and the 2 teams he fits with best, won't part with injury prone players for him.

Can't say that happens a lot. lol
.....and it has NOTHING to do with basketball reasons.

That's the most frustrating thing about this guy.

I remember reading a story about Kyrie refusing to take his hat off for a team photo.

He told them, photoshop it out.

I kept thinking to myself, they have to be exaggerating. Nobody is this petulant.

Welp..lol

This shit has been going on for years and Durant is a enabler.

According to ESPN, Kyrie Irving’s occasional “mood swings” have created unease among Brooklyn Nets officials.

These infamous mood swings, confirmed by his ex-teammates, have followed him from Cleveland to Boston to Brooklyn. When he gets into these funks, he often shuts down, unwilling to communicate with the coaching staff, front office and sometimes, even his teammates.

These mood swings were highlighted during an incident in China, where Irving was uncooperative during a team photo shoot. Kyrie refused to take off his hat, insisting it instead be digitally edited out of the picture. Another time he refused to participate in a team initiative involving the collection of biometric data through wearable technology.

But Kevin Durant defended his new teammate:

“I look at Kyrie as somebody who is an artist,” Durant said. “You have to leave him alone. You know what he’ll bring to the table every night because he cares so much about the game.
“Now, it might not be how other people want him to care about it. He has his way of doing things. I respect who he is and what he does. He has all the intangibles you want in a teammate and a great player. So, how he gets to the point to be ready for 7:30 every night, I’m supporting him 100%

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....and it has NOTHING to do with basketball reasons.

That's the most frustrating thing about this guy.

I remember reading a story about Kyrie refusing to take his hat off for a team photo.

He told them, photoshop it out.

I kept thinking to myself, they have to be exaggerating. Nobody is this petulant.

Welp..lol

This shit has been going on for years and Durant is a enabler.

According to ESPN, Kyrie Irving’s occasional “mood swings” have created unease among Brooklyn Nets officials.

These infamous mood swings, confirmed by his ex-teammates, have followed him from Cleveland to Boston to Brooklyn. When he gets into these funks, he often shuts down, unwilling to communicate with the coaching staff, front office and sometimes, even his teammates.

These mood swings were highlighted during an incident in China, where Irving was uncooperative during a team photo shoot. Kyrie refused to take off his hat, insisting it instead be digitally edited out of the picture. Another time he refused to participate in a team initiative involving the collection of biometric data through wearable technology.

That "it might not be how other people want him to care about it" is what stands out to me the most. I think most people just want him to care about in a way that actually includes him playing.

KD calls him an artist...well, it's hard to appreciate art if the artist doesn't produce any. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had forgotten about this. Hell, maybe the question should be...why would the Lakers want him if they could get him? They have enough drama just being the Lakers. lol

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy trio of Irving, Leonard, and PG?

They'd be in the Finals (again if healthy) with the other 2 starters being Grumpy and Bashful with Dopey, Doc and Happy coming off the bench.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had forgotten about this. Hell, maybe the question should be...why would the Lakers want him if they could get him? They have enough drama just being the Lakers. lol
He'd be so perfect for either of our teams.

But, that shit happened in 2019 and he has continued with his clown ish ways.

So, it's understandable why the Nets are at their wits end.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy trio of Irving, Leonard, and PG?

They'd be in the Finals (again if healthy) with the other 2 starters being Grumpy and Bashful with Dopey, Doc and Happy coming off the bench.
.....until some Olvera street vendor gets his food truck shutdown and Kyrie takes a sabbatical to Cancun to cleanse the evil spirits for suppressing the little man.

He's taken time off during the Season for less.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because, he has played with and won a title with James.

He'd be the #1 and James could transition to being the #2.