• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Draft stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the only available player higher was Cine.

Not sure about the rest of you, but I see OL as a bigger need than S.

Now one can question if the team had the best players in the right order.
Maybe they did have Smith at 16. On potential maybe they are right. They got to cure the penalty issues. Poor technique led to most of those. He certainly will hold up to bigger defensive tackles better than William's did. There is something about Zion johnson I just did not like. Serious bust potential where he was selected. He was drafted close too where Zach Martin was taken and he is no Martin. He was taken way too early IMO.

My preferred line up is:
LT Tyron
LG the Rook
C Farniok
RG Martin
RT Steele.

I just get think Farniok is better than Biadz. He is bigger and stronger. He is not going to get tossed around like a rag doll. He will open up holes. He knows when a blitz is coming. I am going off college tape and the few times he played last season

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the only available player higher was Cine.

Not sure about the rest of you, but I see OL as a bigger need than S.

Now one can question if the team had the best players in the right order.
Give me Lloyd all day over Cine. We signed our safety. Kearse earned that extension. I don't think it was a fluke either. Damone Clark possibly makes up for not drafting Lloyd. Clark was going to be a 2nd round pick. If he heals that will be a major steal. He was very impressive for LSU.

I know a lot are down on this draft,but I just like the type of players they drafted. Ridgeway is going to be a nice rotational piece. Ridgeway is the big body we needed at DT. The TE they drafted in round 4 looks ready to go. William's has crazy speed off the edge. The 6th round linebacker is fast.

I don't compare this draft to 2017. Taco was just seemed weak mentally. No fire.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me Lloyd all day over Cine. We signed our safety. Kearse earned that extension. I don't think it was a fluke either. Damone Clark possibly makes up for not drafting Lloyd. Clark was going to be a 2nd round pick. If he heals that will be a major steal. He was very impressive for LSU.

I know a lot are down on this draft,but I just like the type of players they drafted. Ridgeway is going to be a nice rotational piece. Ridgeway is the big body we needed at DT. The TE they drafted in round 4 looks ready to go. William's has crazy speed off the edge. The 6th round linebacker is fast.

I don't compare this draft to 2017. Taco was just seemed weak mentally. No fire.
I think we landed in the B range for the draft.
I am optimistically hopeful shall I say.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Quinn turning William's into a force