• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 draft prospects

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont know about this guy

You have to think about it. We could move Fuller to FS and draft him or Sauce at #11. Both guys would be BPA. If it wasn't for the injury Stingley is the best CB in this draft. He just went up against better competition than Sauce. FA will dictate what happens in the draft.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that we have a so called QB, I want BPA at #11 or Willis if he is there. Otherwise, trade down for additional picks staying with BPA.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that we have a so called QB, I want BPA at #11 or Willis if he is there. Otherwise, trade down for additional picks staying with BPA.

Its too late to take Willis now, RR put his future on the line for Wentz. If Willis gets drafted at 11 and doesn't beat out Wentz, his career is over.
Willis will get forced into action, look terrible -- worse than Fields probably -- get injured and left on the shelf.
For the record -- i'm flying off the handle just a lil bit

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its too late to take Willis now, RR put his future on the line for Wentz. If Willis gets drafted at 11 and doesn't beat out Wentz, his career is over.
Willis will get forced into action, look terrible -- worse than Fields probably -- get injured and left on the shelf.
For the record -- i'm flying off the handle just a lil bit
Wince is a project in D.C. that ultimately boils down to another cheap move by a conservative mindset, convinced that they can compete by essentially driving an fairly new but beat up Toyota at Le Mans.

That said, Washington still needs a QB, would love to have Willis/Corral but agree with you that they would put either of them in a position to move on in order to have a chance to resurrect their career.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wince is a project in D.C. that ultimately boils down to another cheap move by a conservative mindset, convinced that they can compete by essentially driving an fairly new but beat up Toyota at Le Mans.

That said, Washington still needs a QB, would love to have Willis/Corral but agree with you that they would put either of them in a position to move on in order to have a chance to resurrect their career.
Wentz can be cut next year with no dead cap hit. Draft Willis if he is there at 11.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz can be cut next year with no dead cap hit. Draft Willis if he is there at 11.
So, RR's biggest task at hand is selling his team on a one year science project?? C'mon man, we are three years into Rivera's tenure, resulting thus far in 7-9 and 7-10 seasons.
There are players on this team who are closer to the end of said careers than nearing their peak. How on earth does he sell the gigantic "IF" that comes with Wince, to his player's who are fully aware of who Wince is and has been? ( I suppose he can hope that none of them has ever heard of the guy or perhaps he'll try "fake news" in trying to convince them of his failures elsewhere)

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, RR's biggest task at hand is selling his team on a one year science project?? C'mon man, we are three years into Rivera's tenure, resulting thus far in 7-9 and 7-10 seasons.
There are players on this team who are closer to the end of said careers than nearing their peak. How on earth does he sell the gigantic "IF" that comes with Wince, to his player's who are fully aware of who Wince is and has been? ( I suppose he can hope that none of them has ever heard of the guy or perhaps he'll try "fake news" in trying to convince them of his failures elsewhere)
I'm not sure what RR is going to sell to his team but you would think it would be amazingly hard to sell the locker room on a guy who has been cast off by 2 different organizations for his personality traits and being a non leader at his position. What's done is done and its not like we are trading him. My thought in Willis at #11 if he is still there is just that, keep drafting one until we hit. I don't like how this is playing out however, these are now the cards were dealt. Likely to fold by week 8.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky 3rd team Winston probably 3rd team what else could we have done oh wait we will draft one .. take a chill pill on Wentz it's not the end of the world

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky 3rd team Winston probably 3rd team what else could we have done oh wait we will draft one .. take a chill pill on Wentz it's not the end of the world
you will be bitching about wince game one 1st quarter

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you will be bitching about wince game one 1st quarter
Lol, I hate to say it, but yeah. You’re probably right. After all, it’s what coach does

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think I am pissed?? I am not pissed about Wentz I am pissed that boom Washington is broke now .. it's up to the draft to get better and young players stepping up

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think I am pissed?? I am not pissed about Wentz I am pissed that boom Washington is broke now .. it's up to the draft to get better and young players stepping up
The deal for wince sucks . You burned up draft picks and cap . Tough to fill holes

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy I liked in round 3 for the commies in round 3 , now they will have to overdraft him

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what RR is going to sell to his team but you would think it would be amazingly hard to sell the locker room on a guy who has been cast off by 2 different organizations for his personality traits and being a non leader at his position. What's done is done and its not like we are trading him. My thought in Willis at #11 if he is still there is just that, keep drafting one until we hit. I don't like how this is playing out however, these are now the cards were dealt. Likely to fold by week 8.

I totally FORGOT Wince would not be a cap penalty to cut next year. Still, do you really trust the Skins to give Willis a chance, he clearly NEEDS to be eased in.
And when the new coaching staff comes in, they probably won't want Willis -- thus Willis is doomed before it begins -- if he's drafted here