• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,725.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took notes after the Heat went 40 for 40 against them i assume
Well he does lead the league for the year, but yeah lol. 40-40? Wow I didn’t see that one, no wonder they didn’t pull it out.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard something about why the Lakers are dragging their feet on trading those 2 picks from Don Maclean that makes some sense.

He said it may be because there isn't a trade that can make them contenders without AD and they don't know if he can be healthy for the playoffs.

He said that if they can be relatively certain that he'll be healthy for the playoffs, then yeah, you trade whatever you have to.

But they can't, which makes it a much tougher decision.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard something about why the Lakers are dragging their feet on trading those 2 picks from Don Maclean that makes some sense.

He said it may be because there isn't a trade that can make them contenders without AD and they don't know if he can be healthy for the playoffs.

He said that if they can be relatively certain that he'll be healthy for the playoffs, then yeah, you trade whatever you have to.

What happened to he is coming back soon?

Sorry, but that is a total cop out.

Either his injury is much worse than anyone is letting on, or they are basically dragging their feet on a trade because they fear AD might get hurt again.

He might.

But that isn’t a reason to not try to win.

You can either cash your chips and go for it now, or waste LeBron and AD with a mediocre roster.

And the worst part?

Those picks in ‘27 and ‘29 aren’t going to help the Lakers build a winner either if this is how they are going to run their team.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you are trying to win and you won't make moves because your co-best player might get hurt, you need to trade THAT guy

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to he is coming back soon?

Sorry, but that is a total cop out.

Either his injury is much worse than anyone is letting on, or they are basically dragging their feet on a trade because they fear AD might get hurt again.

He might.

But that isn’t a reason to not try to win.

You can either cash your chips and go for it now, or waste LeBron and AD with a mediocre roster.

And the worst part?

Those picks in ‘27 and ‘29 aren’t going to help the Lakers build a winner either if this is how they are going to run their team.

Has nothing to do with his current injury. He has been healthy for the playoffs once since they got him.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to do with him being brittle as fuck. How can you win a title if you won't give a guy help because you're afraid he'll be hurt?

Didn't say I agreed, said it makes some sense.

I would be doing whatever I had to, but I understand not wanting to completely mortgage the future for a guy who hasn't shown he can stay healthy.

Kind of like the Westbrook trade. I understood the thinking behind it, but it's not a trade I'd have done.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say I agreed, said it makes some sense.

I would be doing whatever I had to, but I understand not wanting to completely mortgage the future for a guy who hasn't shown he can stay healthy.

Kind of like the Westbrook trade. I understood the thinking behind it, but it's not a trade I'd have done.
Again, if you're afraid to build a contender because your best player might get hurt, you're fucked. You need to trade that guy to a team that is willing to roll the dice. Otherwise what's the point? Either he'll get hurt and ok you were 'right' or he won't but he won't have enough help and so why bother?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These refs are disgusting

Just made Dallas waste their last challenge on a challenge they knew they would lose because these idiots couldn't see that Mavs clearly fouled Russ instead of Dennis

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was terrible.

Dennis on Luka with Mavs down 3? lol you are going to lose that 95 out of 100