• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Recruiting

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Brock Bowers is down to Georgia and UW with a trip to see UW's campus coming up soon.

Brock Bowers, Napa, Tight End

We could be a sleeper for his commitment. I do think that seeing UW's campus could change things a bit for him. We objectively do have one of the most beautiful college campuses in the country. When I was a student at UW and a friend would visit me who hasn't been to UW before, the first thing I'd do was show them the campus because it's breath taking.

Fingers crossed.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Brock Bowers is down to Georgia and UW with a trip to see UW's campus coming up soon.

Brock Bowers, Napa, Tight End

We could be a sleeper for his commitment. I do think that seeing UW's campus could change things a bit for him. We objectively do have one of the most beautiful college campuses in the country. When I was a student at UW and a friend would visit me who hasn't been to UW before, the first thing I'd do was show them the campus because it's breath taking.

Fingers crossed.
I believe the NCAA moved back the recruiting dead period to Aug 31st, so I don't think he'll be able to visit till Sept at earliest. I think recruits can only communicate via phone and internet right now. At home visits and I believe campus visits aren't allowed, etc....

Hopefully we can get him to visit once the dead period is lifted and seal the deal. Would be an excellent add to the class.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad he finally pulled the trigger. Got to keep that local top talent on the lines. Smart kid who could of gone to Stanford, but ends up staying home. Beautiful get for the trench Dawgs.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice to swipe him away from some big schools.
To get a OL beast whose obviously got the grades to pick UW over an offer from Stanford is always a big win for instate recruiting.

And just wait till next year. There is a motherlode of instate Oline talent. These kids are already getting flooded with offers from P5 programs. Huskies oline class could be historic in talent.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get a OL beast whose obviously got the grades to pick UW over an offer from Stanford is always a big win for instate recruiting.

And just wait till next year. There is a motherlode of instate Oline talent. These kids are already getting flooded with offers from P5 programs. Huskies oline class could be historic in talent.

It's a huge win for UW to keep him off another Pac foe. I read UW has offered 5 in-state o-line. That's unbelievable.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 2022 recruit, but one who the Huskies have already targeted heavily for next years class and offer already made with Coach Cato his recruiter.

TE Chance Bogan. Lincoln H.S. - Tacoma. As a junior, already sporting a 6'4" 210 pound frame and trains on the Ford Sports Teams.

Great to see him rocking the huskies swag while at Ford sports and meeting now Seahawk, Greg Olsen.
He'll be a perfect get for the Dawgs.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's been the rumor since he committed to ASU.

UW has really ramped up it's recruiting over the last month or two and have landed some solid players and that has helped in possibly swaying Egbuka's decision. Catching passes from Huard is a telling sign. I'm not saying it's a sure lock but I'm thinking it could be around 50/50 since the two of them seem to be building some kind of chemistry.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What impresses me is the quick first step and speed for his size.
Every P5 program, including all the big boys, are going to offer him. And not just offer him, but make him one of their top targets. He's a prototype LT who will be a starter for 3-4 years and provide the type of protection that Trey Adams did.

The Huskies are going to competing against programs like Bama, LSU, Clemson, Ohio St for him. Im sure USC and Ducks will as well. Thus were going to have to really prove it in the field this fall that the program is going to get it done.