• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NFL Draft

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really rooting for this Simi Fehoko. Love his personality. Hope he makes the team and contributes.
I think they drafted Fehoko for 2022. A nice blend of size and speed. He is a pretty good RAC guy. I dont see the Cowboys signing Gallup. They should get a decent comp pick for him.

I do like Israel Mumaku . I think he fits Quinns scheme very well. He is a ball hawk. Great hands.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one goes out to anyone who is still mad about taking the player Nahshon Wright (not the pick used on him).

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one goes out to anyone who is still mad about taking the player Nahshon Wright (not the pick used on him).

He looks like a project player to me, probably depth chart fodder and STgunner his first year. Talent is there, the level of polish probably is better in the 5th round. But that ship sailed, now we have to work with what we have.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks like a project player to me, probably depth chart fodder and STgunner his first year. Talent is there, the level of polish probably is better in the 5th round. But that ship sailed, now we have to work with what we have.
Howdy Ford!
Long time...hope everything is well with you & yours

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a good feeling about this draft. We got a starting CB and two future starters at LB. I think the Cowboys could easily move on from. LVE and Jaylon now. It will be interesting to see if OSA becomes a Ratliff type that takes a starting job from somebody . This was a nice draft for the defense. Cant wait till pre season

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a good feeling about this draft. We got a starting CB and two future starters at LB. I think the Cowboys could easily move on from. LVE and Jaylon now. It will be interesting to see if OSA becomes a Ratliff type that takes a starting job from somebody . This was a nice draft for the defense. Cant wait till pre season
I don't see anyone left that can lay claim to a DT position. The incumbents are gone. We have only fresh faces. Osa will hit the ground running. The UK CB will start. Parsons will too. After that, we start talking role players. I think we keep LVE on the field and make Jaylon a situational player. We have the guys to move on, but those guys are inexperienced. Give it a year and Jaylon will need to move on. I still think LVE will play a second contract in Dallas.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anyone left that can lay claim to a DT position. The incumbents are gone. We have only fresh faces. Osa will hit the ground running. The UK CB will start. Parsons will too. After that, we start talking role players. I think we keep LVE on the field and make Jaylon a situational player. We have the guys to move on, but those guys are inexperienced. Give it a year and Jaylon will need to move on. I still think LVE will play a second contract in Dallas.
I was glad to see woods replaced and Crawford retire. They were below average. Never understood the contract they gave Crawford. I think Quinn is good at talent evaluation. Osa I think can be a starter sooner than later.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was glad to see woods replaced and Crawford retire. They were below average. Never understood the contract they gave Crawford. I think Quinn is good at talent evaluation. Osa I think can be a starter sooner than later.
With Woods, Crawford, and Lee out of there the defense is going to look different. Plenty of room for all those rookies to step up and contribute. First year is a proving run, but Quinn has been given everything he wanted this year so hope to see a much better defense in 2022.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Woods, Crawford, and Lee out of there the defense is going to look different. Plenty of room for all those rookies to step up and contribute. First year is a proving run, but Quinn has been given everything he wanted this year so hope to see a much better defense in 2022.
Looking at how the defense dropped from 2019 to 2020 with basically the same personnel, I'd say the biggest change is Nolan, well at least I hope it is Nolan

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at how the defense dropped from 2019 to 2020 with basically the same personnel, I'd say the biggest change is Nolan, well at least I hope it is Nolan
I agree....Quinn is a HUGE upgrade over Nolan.
Best part remains Quinn watching the 2020 games and overhauling the front 7.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree....Quinn is a HUGE upgrade over Nolan.
Best part remains Quinn watching the 2020 games and overhauling the front 7.
I, won't bet the house he's an upgrade, but by default I think he HAS to be.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet the house if no other reason than the position competition he's created. I'm real excited about the two drafted LB'ers and Keanu Neal addition. I'm also over the top with the dline player improvement. I think the UCLA & Iowa rookies will have an impact and I don't think many fans understand how much Brent Urban will help this dline. We have some SOLID dline guys to help the run defense and Parsons, & Neal will help DLAW and Gregory provide pressure on the QB.

Look for the 7th round South Carolina CB to make this team and play some free safety and I also hold out some hope for last years Tulsa CB, FS in Reggie Robinson....Can't Wait!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet the house if no other reason than the position competition he's created. I'm real excited about the two drafted LB'ers and Keanu Neal addition. I'm also over the top with the dline player improvement. I think the UCLA & Iowa rookies will have an impact and I don't think many fans understand how much Brent Urban will help this dline. We have some SOLID dline guys to help the run defense and Parsons, & Neal will help DLAW and Gregory provide pressure on the QB.

Look for the 7th round South Carolina CB to make this team and play some free safety and I also hold out some hope for last years Tulsa CB, FS in Reggie Robinson....Can't Wait!
Nolan never coached a great defense. Quinn has. I dont think Nolan was the total problem,but he was not the answer either. Mukamira from SC does have potential. Parsons is so damn fast... and quick on the football field.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not counting LVE out yet either. Jaylon has that short leash thing going on and if coaching can't fix it, we need to move on.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep saying to myself that this defense cannot possibly worse than last year’s defense. And I’m going to keep saying it to myself.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep saying to myself that this defense cannot possibly worse than last year’s defense. And I’m going to keep saying it to myself.
Me too. Then I think back to what everyone said last year.
"this defense can't be worse"
"it was all the coaches fault"
"the new DC will improve things"
"the offseason player moves already have us better than last year"

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You got me falling into the yearly trap of getting excited. Man, I hope this year is worth it. lol

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. Then I think back to what everyone said last year.
"this defense can't be worse"
"it was all the coaches fault"
"the new DC will improve things"
"the offseason player moves already have us better than last year"
Yep. Hope we're right this time.