• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NFL Draft

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I convinced myself late Friday. He might just be the 3rd down magic pill, this team desperately needs.
Yep. I been looking at these picks after my initial anger subsided. He should be ok as rotational guy. He is not that big,but plays big if that makes any sense. He actually has long arms and wing span for his height. This allows him to win by using leverage.. he is good against the run.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of good picks. I still just dont like picking Nasone Wright at 99. Is he not like that tall corner that is already on the practice squad? Just dont like this pick at all. I give this draft class a C+ grade,but I could be way off here,because I see Parsons,Joseph and Cox as long term starters. . it could be much better than a C+ Cox is a stud in coverage. Joseph has the potential to be our top CB. Parsons is a freak athlete. . Still I am going to tell you right now we needed a damn FS .

The fact that they drafted Parsons and Cox tell me the Cowboys are not happy with LVE and Smith..

I can see this defense being better than last season. .maybe middle of the pack even. Cowboys used a lot of picks on defense.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually has long arms and wing span for his height. This allows him to win by using leverage.. he is good against the run.
the Iowa DE also has long arms which helps keep the offensive lineman from latching on

I remain willing to not trash the picks. I think Quinn knows how he wants to shape this defense.

The best part? He saw the tape and knew he needed much more at LB

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its a bit of rah rah about our draft picks but curious thing I didnt know of our Late WR.

Simi Fehoko is exactly the type of prospect worth taking a chance on in the fifth-round of a deep receiver class. He has something none of those other receivers can boast: 6-foot-4 length. Running a 4.37 in the 40-yard dash at that size is ridiculous.
I love the Fehoko kid. Awesome character, mature, potential as a receiver and gonna be a special teams demon

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its a bit of rah rah about our draft picks but curious thing I didnt know of our Late WR.

Simi Fehoko is exactly the type of prospect worth taking a chance on in the fifth-round of a deep receiver class. He has something none of those other receivers can boast: 6-foot-4 length. Running a 4.37 in the 40-yard dash at that size is ridiculous.
The measurables are favorable to Calvin Johnson. I mean even if he is half that good....

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sort of discusted we took Ball. I won't chear for him and can't wait until he is no longer a Cowboy. I can't stand men who treat women like shit.
I am with you on this. Hate it. But that was back in 2016. He was really a kid who did something really stupid and disgusting. I haven't seen where he has had another incident.

I know that sounds like I am defending the guy. Not really my intent at all but I am willing to at least work with the now grown man here. He doesn't get another fuck up.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do need a blocking TE

Artayvious Lynn NFL Draft Scouting Report | Tight End​

Positives: Nice-sized tight end who stood out as a blocker for TCU. Starts with good knee bend, squares into opponents, and works blocks. Strong, keeps his head on a swivel, and always looks for someone to hit. Explosive, stays square and seals opponents from the action. Settles into the open spot of the field and extends and exposes himself to the big hit, yet pulls the ball from the air. Adjusts to the errant throw and gives effort after the catch.

Negatives: Lacks speed and a burst. Rumbles around the field.

Analysis: Lynn is more like a sixth offensive lineman on the field rather than a tight end, and he projects as a No. 3 at his position used in short-yardage situations.
I bet our RBs like this pick.

Rumbles around the field....lol.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I convinced myself late Friday. He might just be the 3rd down magic pill, this team desperately needs.
I really like the fact Mr.THC is still around even though I was pissed and wanted him gone a few years ago. When he is on the field he is dangerous. Need to use him a ton next year IMO.

Our D sucked balls last year. It needs a bag full of magic pills.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His marshal tape is impressive. Now the competition may not be great but he still stood out on tape. He reminds me of Doug Free and Columbo frame wise although he could stand to gain some weight . He did not allow very much pressure to QB and he looks like he is very agressive in the running game and gets to the second level easily. . A "significant" upgrade over Steele and Knight IMO. I really like him as a player. Not sure how he fits in locker room. Quite an investment by the cowboys using a 4th round pick on this guy.
I was listening to the ticket on draft saturday while mowing the yard and one guy brought something pretty interesting up. If you have enough good character/leaders you can take a flyer on someone who needs some guidance. Our locker room has gone through the cycles where the bad outweighs the good but that doesn't seem to be as much of an issue. Lee and Witten not being around has sorta hurt in this area but now that Dak stepped up to the contract, he is expected to be a leader everywhere, this includes in the face of everyone in the locker room.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say if this draft was good or bad because I don't know and I don't know a lot of the players, but I do know a lot of Cowboy fans don't like this draft. The PTSD of the 2009 draft has a lot of people questioning this draft because it does sort of look like it with the direction they took and the amount of picks. I'm just gonna take a wait and see approach with this one. I'll say this, I like the Parsons pick more and more as the days go by especially since lately I've been watching a lot of NFL Game Pass of our season last year. My God the LB play was almost solely responsible for the big plays they gave up way too many times. It's not even an exaggeration either. Jaylon Smith should have been cut after that Browns game alone. That's not an exaggeration either. I still can't believe his IQ on that Odell Beckham TD run. Dude gotta go.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say if this draft was good or bad because I don't know and I don't know a lot of the players, but I do know a lot of Cowboy fans don't like this draft. The PTSD of the 2009 draft has a lot of people questioning this draft because it does sort of look like it with the direction they took and the amount of picks. I'm just gonna take a wait and see approach with this one. I'll say this, I like the Parsons pick more and more as the days go by especially since lately I've been watching a lot of NFL Game Pass of our season last year. My God the LB play was almost solely responsible for the big plays they gave up way too many times. It's not even an exaggeration either. Jaylon Smith should have been cut after that Browns game alone. That's not an exaggeration either. I still can't believe his IQ on that Odell Beckham TD run. Dude gotta go.
The 3rd round was like 2009 a little. But it is harsh to compare. It not as bad as Parsons ,joseph and Cox are way better than what was drafted in 2009. We did not even have a 1st round pick in 2009. Then they traded down in the 2nd round.
The 3rd round was not great. The Oregon CB at 99 was an atrocious pick. The 6th rounder mumakuma will.be a better player. IMO.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really rooting for this Simi Fehoko. Love his personality. Hope he makes the team and contributes.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highlights are just highlights and make everyone look like a star but after what I had read about Bohanna not really getting much push or lateral movement I was a little surprised to see he looked a little quicker than I thought he would.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highlights are just highlights and make everyone look like a star but after what I had read about Bohanna not really getting much push or lateral movement I was a little surprised to see he looked a little quicker than I thought he would.

The guy is huge. 6 foot 4 and almost 360. He could really help the run defense. Quinn saw up close how terrible the defense was last season. He should have some good ideas on how to fix it. I was luke warm on some of these picks initially.. That DT that we drafted in the 3rd round has got some really good tape. I can see him being a valuable part of the rotation. The same with Golston. The defense I believe will be better this season. Cox was the steal of the draft IMO. I have already changed my grade to a solid B. I really like the DB we got in round 6 and the 5th round receiver . I like all the picks with the exception being that CB from Oregon.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF got my safety from SC. We will regret not taking him. Heath got cut. Maybe we bring him back lol.