• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when you guaranteed me the Cavs would be better 5 years post LeBron then the Heat was?
you think the Heat are good?

you just guaranteed you wont win anything. Your team is old and inflexible. Butler just got 4 years 190 million dollars. Lowry is closer to 40 than 30 and just got 90 million dollars. Tucker is 36 years old

Riley will be retired within 2 years and someone is gonna be left holding the bag. Just about then the Cavs young guns will be 22-25 years old and ready to go while your paying ancient jimmy butler and lowry half your cap.

He went for it with everything he has and its still not like your CLOSE to being the favorite in the East. Any series against the NEts or Bucks would be serious under dogs. Not too mention theres at least 5 teams in the West that are better.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you just guaranteed you wont win anything. Your team is old and inflexible. Butler just got 4 years 190 million dollars. Lowry is closer to 40 than 30 and just got 90 million dollars. Tucker is 36 years old

Riley will be retired within 2 years and someone is gonna be left holding the bag. Just about then the Cavs young guns will be 22-25 years old and ready to go while your paying ancient jimmy butler and lowry half your cap.

He went for it with everything he has and its still not like your CLOSE to being the favorite in the East. Any series against the NEts or Bucks would be serious under dogs. Not too mention theres at least 5 teams in the West that are better.

Cavs have a lot of young talent, but they aren't going to keep them all long term. It just won't work financially. Is Sexton going to get his extension? Lots of decisions to make in those 2 years. Will be interesting to watch.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is your opinion, which has nothing to do with you guaranteeing that the Cavs would be better 5 years post LeBron then the Heat were. Cavs, as usual, wont have sniffed the playoffs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs have a lot of young talent, but they aren't going to keep them all long term. It just won't work financially. Is Sexton going to get his extension? Lots of decisions to make in those 2 years. Will be interesting to watch.
That is why they desperately need a star. Hopefully Mobley is that guy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
leave me hanging josh hart GIF by NBA

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you rather have him or Melo in the game down the stretch?

Honestly. it's a little bit of a tough call. I've seen both hit big shots.

Probably lean Melo because he's likely to have more energy left than Gasol and moves better, so he has more shots available to him.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess LA got their shooter

Melo is so inhabiting the cliche of the vet with only a couple years left just hanging around for that ring...but so what, that's awesome! Do that...obviously if the Ws don't get to the Finals I'd love to see LeBron and Melo get a ring.