• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I'm just trying to break it down as it relates to Kyrie. What's the exact reason that Irving needs to take the vaccine (take state law out of it for a second in terms of NYC)?

Kyrie's a prime NBA athlete, and if he doesn't have any underlying issues, he's in the lowest possible risk group for Covid. He could catch Covid and at worst, have minor symptoms. With the vaccine, as we're all in universal agreement - you can still catch Covid and still transmit it.

So again I ask, what benefit is it for Kyrie to take the vaccine?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how this helps in any way.
Cigarettes help me manage stress. Additionally, I don’t think I ever lost my oral fixation from childhood. (If somebody doesn’t throw down the alley oop I just threw you, I’m gonna be disappointed).

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Responding to your comment that you respect anyone's decisions on what they put in their bodies.
Hey, if you want to smoke cigarettes, that's your prerogative. Same with any type of narcotics.

I hope you didn't see this as some type of "gotchya!"

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if you want to smoke cigarettes, that's your prerogative. Same with any type of narcotics.

I hope you didn't see this as some type of "gotchya!"
I don't. I agree people should be allowed to smoke or take drugs or whatever. But I don't respect them for it. I don't respect the antivaxxers either. They can do what they want, and then I can disdain them for not thinking clearly.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't. I agree people should be allowed to smoke or take drugs or whatever. But I don't respect them for it. I don't respect the antivaxxers either. They can do what they want, and then I can disdain them for not thinking clearly.
I don't think they give a shit. Caring what some random fuck on the internet thinks of them is relatively low on a lot of people's concerns. But do you, boo.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I'm just trying to break it down as it relates to Kyrie. What's the exact reason that Irving needs to take the vaccine (take state law out of it for a second in terms of NYC)?

Kyrie's a prime NBA athlete, and if he doesn't have any underlying issues, he's in the lowest possible risk group for Covid. He could catch Covid and at worst, have minor symptoms. With the vaccine, as we're all in universal agreement - you can still catch Covid and still transmit it.

So again I ask, what benefit is it for Kyrie to take the vaccine?
We just found out that a 44 year old that we went to high school with got Covid and died. Dude was healthy with no underlying health conditions.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just found out that a 44 year old that we went to high school with got Covid and died. Dude was healthy with no underlying health conditions.

Yes, there are outliers. The flu also takes healthy people as well. People do realize there are things in this world that can kill you, yes? Did people really think we're all going to leave until 100?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they give a shit. Caring what some random fuck on the internet thinks of them is relatively low on a lot of people's concerns. But do you, boo.
Not according to trojanfan and Gman and many others here. They think my disdain is one of the reasons people don't take the vaccine. I replied just what you did, that basing your health decisions on what some random fuck on the internet says is childish but I was roundly shouted down for that.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not according to trojanfan and Gman and many others here. They think my disdain is one of the reasons people don't take the vaccine. I replied just what you did, that basing your health decisions on what some random fuck on the internet says is childish but I was roundly shouted down for that.
I've done my own research while also listening to my physician that based on my medical history, I'm right in my approach to not take the vaccine.

If you have the vaccine, then why are you so worried about what others are doing? We're all going to die in the near term future, right?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, there are outliers. The flu also takes healthy people as well. People do realize there are things in this world that can kill you, yes? Did people really think we're all going to leave until 100?
You weren't part of that exchange so let me ask you. There are only two reasons I can think of that people don't get the vaccine:

1. They are afraid of side effects
2. They are childishly pushing back because they don't wanna eat their vegetables but Biden and the internet meanies make fun of them so fuck you I'm not taking it.

Am I missing something? If not, do either of those reasons for not getting jabbed make sense to you?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@msgkings322 you're a real easy dude to relate with - someone who lacks any type of confidence in his decisions, so he needs more and more people to make the same decision he did so that he's somewhat internally validated.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've done my own research while also listening to my physician that based on my medical history, I'm right in my approach to not take the vaccine.

If you have the vaccine, then why are you so worried about what others are doing? We're all going to die in the near term future, right?
I'm not 'worried' about anti-vaxxers, if they die they die and if they don't, great. But they do whine endlessly about the consequences of not getting jabbed (not you necessarily) and there's so many of them that it does affect me when the economy can't find vaccinated workers and Andrew Wiggins might not play basketball because of it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You weren't part of that exchange so let me ask you. There are only two reasons I can think of that people don't get the vaccine:

1. They are afraid of side effects
2. They are childishly pushing back because they don't wanna eat their vegetables but Biden and the internet meanies make fun of them so fuck you I'm not taking it.

Am I missing something? If not, do either of those reasons for not getting jabbed make sense to you?

Side effects are a thing, yet you seem to ignore that. I don't give a shit what that walking bag of dementia-ridden shit says about the vaccine. I didn't want to take it when Trump was in office, even though he's a big proponent of it. Politics means shit to me on this topic.

Again, if you're vaccinated, what's the problem? You're good, right? If someone doesn't get the vaccine, why does it matter to you?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not 'worried' about anti-vaxxers, if they die they die and if they don't, great. But they do whine endlessly about the consequences of not getting jabbed (not you necessarily) and there's so many of them that it does affect me when the economy can't find vaccinated workers and Andrew Wiggins might not play basketball because of it.
You're such a beacon of high morals.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@msgkings322 you're a real easy dude to relate with - someone who lacks any type of confidence in his decisions, so he needs more and more people to make the same decision he did so that he's somewhat internally validated.
Oh please, this nonsense doesn't work on me. You're better than this. I'm trying to have a legit conversation with you but if you want to do a troll battle those can be fun too.