• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to agree to disagree on this one, he has done some things to make himself look ridiculous, especially this year. Great talent on the floor, about all I can say.
The stuff you’re alluding to is mostly political right? If that’s not what you’re talking about then I apologize. But getting panties in a bunch and hating an athlete because he has opinions you don’t agree with is in fact a ridiculous reason for hating the guy.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stuff you’re alluding to is mostly political right? If that’s not what you’re talking about then I apologize. But getting panties in a bunch and hating an athlete because he has opinions you don’t agree with is in fact a ridiculous reason for hating the guy.
Yep.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are entitled to your opinion, as am I. Sorry but I expect more from a guy that is truly in a position to effect change. Instead all he does is increase the divide. I hate no one, but sorry I would never come close to hating anyone for their actions on the floor. Not caring for someone’s lack of character is far from stupid, just my opinion of course.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are entitled to your opinion, as am I. Sorry but I expect more from a guy that is truly in a position to effect change. Instead all he does is increase the divide. I hate no one, but sorry I would never come close to hating anyone for their actions on the floor. Not caring for someone’s lack of character is far from stupid, just my opinion of course.
I would never argue that you’re not entitled to your opinion. But once it gets expressed you have little control over how people react to it. And at the end of the day, clutching pearls over a pro athlete’s political opinions is as the meme stated a ridiculous reason to hate the guy. It is what it is.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never argue that you’re not entitled to your opinion. But once it gets expressed you have little control over how people react to it. And at the end of the day, clutching pearls over a pro athlete’s political opinions is as the meme stated a ridiculous reason to hate the guy. It is what it is.
It’s far from just political. I’m not getting into it any more here, in fact I thought this was the off topic board. Sorry, being a hypocrite is a huge character flaw to me, always will be. To each his own.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s far from just political. I’m not getting into it any more here, in fact I thought this was the off topic board. Sorry, being a hypocrite is a huge character flaw to me, always will be. To each his own.
Haha. I’m not buying that. We’ve interacted too much on the other board where you’ve bent over backward to defend a guy who was a NY liberal all his life who put on a suit Steve Bannon created for him to fake his way to the WH. You really don’t see hypocrisy as a character flaw cause you didn’t let that deter your support of DJT. Ha! Don’t look now but that situation actually establishes your hypocrisy which you’ve stated is a character flaw.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're entitled to your opinion but in fairness you're judging him for his political beliefs because they differ from your POV.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. I’m not buying that. We’ve interacted too much on the other board where you’ve bent over backward to defend a guy who was a NY liberal all his life who put on a suit Steve Bannon created for him to fake his way to the WH. You really don’t see hypocrisy as a character flaw cause you didn’t let that deter your support of DJT. Ha! Don’t look now but that situation actually establishes your hypocrisy which you’ve stated is a character flaw.
You don’t know me, I promise you more than anyone you know I will call out hypocrisy no matter who it is. I mean every time.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're entitled to your opinion but in fairness you're judging him for his political beliefs because they differ from your POV.
Not true, in fact way off. I judge people on their actions. Be consistent and be fair, all that can be asked of any of us.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t know me, I promise you more than anyone you know I will call out hypocrisy no matter who it is. I mean every time.
That statement is backdoored with your unwavering support you showed for DJT an established hypocrite.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That statement is backdoored with your unwavering support you showed for DJT an established hypocrite.
Fuck you, this is not the political board. I have called out he you speak of multiple times. It’s sad that the name still gets mentioned honestly.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you, this is not the political board. I have called out he you speak of multiple times. It’s sad that the name still gets mentioned honestly.
You seem to be very angry. I’m sorry that your stated opinion has holes in it that I’ve pointed out. At the end of the day nobody made you rail against hypocrisy and no one else is responsible for your support of an established hypocrite. Even though you’re lashing out at me, I forgive you.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be very angry. I’m sorry that your stated opinion has holes in it that I’ve pointed out. At the end of the day nobody made you rail against hypocrisy and no one else is responsible for your support of an established hypocrite. Even though you’re lashing out at me, I forgive you.
TROLL