• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 2021 March Madness Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K will always have more titles than Dean and he’ll always have more titles than Roy. So fuck you you piece of shit. Hahahahaha

You're such a pathetic schmuck. Only a true loser would want to piss on dead man's grave.

I hope Kruzawooski's first career loss and last career loss, both to Carolina, haunt him for the rest of life.

And I'm gonna enjoy watching Jon Scheyer fail as dook's next coach. It should only take him a few years to make that program irrelevant.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're such a pathetic schmuck. Only a true loser would want to piss on dead man's grave.

I hope Kruzawooski's first career loss and last career loss, both to Carolina, haunt him for the rest of life.

And I'm gonna enjoy watching Jon Scheyer fail as dook's next coach. It should only take him a few years to make that program irrelevant.

Nope. Dean was a loser who set up the no show classes after Duke won back to back titles. Doherty tried to keep it going and McCants called out the whole program for their cheating "Carolina Way". Then Roy set it all in motion again. Hoobert set one record last night. The largest come from behind deficit ever recorded in an NCAA Championship game by Kansas. Way to go Hoobert! Eat shit asshole.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Dean was a loser who set up the no show classes after Duke won back to back titles. Doherty tried to keep it going and McCants called out the whole program for their cheating "Carolina Way". Then Roy set it all in motion again. Hoobert set one record last night. The largest come from behind deficit ever recorded in an NCAA Championship game by Kansas. Way to go Hoobert! Eat shit asshole.

"Eat shit asshole"

:laugh3:

giphy (3).gif

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Calipari bolts Kentucky for Arkansas.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's hilarious is that could be a downgrade for the Razorbacks. Eric Musselman did a good job there before bolting for Los Angeles and USC.