• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Movie Popcorn GIF

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone really thought that Kyrie wasnt going to be playing home playoff games, they were fucking nuts.

This thing was always getting lifted in time for playoffs and Yanks opener.

Wiggy said 0% chance

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until that dude actually hits the court I hope no one is counting on him for much
I said this before but at this point it’s probably best for all parties for them to shut Simmons down. It’s going to be nearly impossible to try and assimilate him into their plans during a playoff run.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be happy to find what you actually said- that the Nets would pay the fine. And that I said they would not because the league would not allow it-- but sure- delude yourself

Yep, they would have if allowed.

Then like @fightinfunbags said, it came to light that the league had already declared it wouldn’t be allowed.

And then I said there was time for that to change and that I believed he would be playing 1 way or another.

Well, guess what?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, they would have if allowed.

Then like @fightinfunbags said, it came to light that the league had already declared it wouldn’t be allowed.

And then I said there was time for that to change and that I believed he would be playing 1 way or another.

Well, guess what?
Yep. The way this went down is that a decision had been made (but not really publicized) and we were all mostly unaware. But most of us pointed out that the way Covid was trending nationwide it was most likely those mandates would be gone by the spring time and here we are with them going away in the spring time. At the end of the day, we said Kyrie would be playing home games in the playoffs and Kyrie will be playing home games in the playoffs. Yet again, we were all right.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy has always been the poster child of fucking nuts.
Pre Watson to the Browns he was adamant that Watson was a horrible person and was glad that he wasn’t a Brown.
Now that Watson is a Brown he has regaled us with stories of the grand jury making the accusers sound like liars. Now 22 accusers of sexual assault are all great big liars and Watson will be on the short list for NFL Man of the Year.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pre Watson to the Browns he was adamant that Watson was a horrible person and was glad that he wasn’t a Brown.
Now that Watson is a Brown he has regaled us with stories of the grand jury making the accusers sound like liars. Now 22 accusers of sexual assault are all great big liars and Watson will be on the short list for NFL Man of the Year.
My shocked face...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'll ask the board. Who was actually dazzled/surprised/shocked by this turnaround...?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair, his initial post after they first got him was basically that he didn't like it, but that it was objectively a good football move. In that he is correct, he may be a scumbag, but he also happens to be pretty good at football. Which was his point.

I missed whatever post he made about the grand jury.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, his initial post after they first got him was basically that he didn't like it, but that it was objectively a good football move. In that he is correct, he may be a scumbag, but he also happens to be pretty good at football. Which was his point.

And my point, that we all know to be fact:

If any of our favorite teams had made the exact same trade and signed the exact same contract it would have been a horrible deal.

There would have been 0 sugar coating on his part.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. The numbers are going down, at least as far as deaths go because the virus is doing what viruses do and mutating to less deadly strains.

In fact, Omicron was easier to catch, but far less deadly than the original strain. The "vaccines" actually proved to not be very effective against Omicron which is why there was news of a lot vaxxed people catching it. Some folks have tried to say that the vaccines helped prevent deaths, but that really isn't true. It was a far less deadly strain because, as I said, it did what viruses do and mutated to a less deadly strain.

The vaccination was effective against the Omicron because the vaccination was for the Coronavirus. The same thing happens with pneumonia - Because there are literally hundreds of different strains - the vaccination is not always effect - but I do agree with what's his name - that the vaccination does decrease the chances of it spreading - the problem with the Omicron is that the country waited to long to come up with a vaccine. Those vaccines do help - but proving is like trying to prove that your kids are doing something when your not looking. Good luck with that

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s been multiple times now, at least 2 and maybe a 3rd. It’s the evolution of Wiggy Homerism. You just need to set it and forget it…let that shit stew and dude will employ Mary Lou Retton level mental gymnastics to get ok with it. You’re right. It started with reluctance but my guy can’t settle for reluctance and aw shucks. He needs to go the whole way. So without links he presents this story of 9 accusers that gave grand jury testimony and he claims that 6 of them all joked about how much money they’ll get in a settlement and that a handful sent him a follow up text after the appointments thanking him for the business and encouraging future appointments. It’s truly a sight to behold. My NFL Man of the Year comment was hyperbole but at the same time…let it simmer. I don’t want to put an artificial ceiling on that man’s delusions.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone tries to say they want to play the Grizz in the playoffs they are full of it