• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pre Watson to the Browns he was adamant that Watson was a horrible person and was glad that he wasn’t a Brown.
Now that Watson is a Brown he has regaled us with stories of the grand jury making the accusers sound like liars. Now 22 accusers of sexual assault are all great big liars and Watson will be on the short list for NFL Man of the Year.
Wiggy is good at spinning narratives.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The vaccination was effective against the Omicron because the vaccination was for the Coronavirus. The same thing happens with pneumonia - Because there are literally hundreds of different strains - the vaccination is not always effect - but I do agree with what's his name - that the vaccination does decrease the chances of it spreading - the problem with the Omicron is that the country waited to long to come up with a vaccine. Those vaccines do help - but proving is like trying to prove that your kids are doing something when your not looking. Good luck with that
What in God’s name are you talking about? My fucking head hurts now.
Omicron was one of the most recent strains and in fact the vaccine was less effective against this strain as it was earlier strains. And then you make the comment that the problem with Omicron was that the United States was too slow to vaccinate (meanwhile, the US was one of the First Nations that had the vaccine available) and the first vaccine roll out was already rolled out by the time Omicron hit. In fact, many citizens had already been double vaxxed and boosted by the time Omicron rolled around. I don’t think you have any clue what you’re talking about.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As mediocre as the the Celtics were playing earlier in the season, they are now playing exceptionally well.

It's really something to behold.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As mediocre as the the Celtics were playing earlier in the season, they are now playing exceptionally well.

It's really something to behold.
Makes sense with the new coach and trying to work in some new pieces. Al Horford is the Nick Foles of the NBA. Foles is complete ass playing for anyone other than the Eagles and Al is complete ass playing for anyone other than the Celtics. But when those guys are with those teams they are prime time performers haha.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be happy to find what you actually said- that the Nets would pay the fine. And that I said they would not because the league would not allow it-- but sure- delude yourself

The search box is there. We have time

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're going to break that jazz team up

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in God’s name are you talking about? My fucking head hurts now.
Omicron was one of the most recent strains and in fact the vaccine was less effective against this strain as it was earlier strains. And then you make the comment that the problem with Omicron was that the United States was too slow to vaccinate (meanwhile, the US was one of the First Nations that had the vaccine available) and the first vaccine roll out was already rolled out by the time Omicron hit. In fact, many citizens had already been double vaxxed and boosted by the time Omicron rolled around. I don’t think you have any clue what you’re talking about.
If the vaccination had been developed and implemented quick enough - then we could have prevented the second strain which was the Omicron from ever happening. In fact if we had banned travel to and from nations like China back in 2019 - again much would have prevented. I already said the Omicron was less effective from the virus - I acknowledged that - the focus should have been stopping it before it went that far - I am not really convinced that could have been prevented because after a few months - people in general said fuck and started doing what they wanted. July 4th, 2020 is a classic example - thousands at the beaches which were suppose to be locked down. People in general died due to lack of prevention and caution

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami just playing awful basketball again

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're going to break that jazz team up
Yeah it’s time. Mitchell will bring them the best return. Maybe I’m in the minority but I never got it with this dude. He’s a really nice player but he’s a high volume shooter. He’s not a Batman. He’s more likely a Robin or the third option in a Big 3 IMO

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, KD and KI both playing and getting their shit pushed in.

No Ja. LOL.

Memphis is 14-2 without Ja this season. Unlike other teams in the league, they don't fold just because their best player is not playing

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great excuse as to why your Nets aren't playing well.....LOL.

What excuse? I stated a fact that Memphis are 14-2 without Ja. They beat several good teams without him.

If you can find something that dispute their 14-2 record without Ja this season then please post it.....I'm all ears

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed this. People ganging up on wiggy for saying dumb shit.

Good times, good times.
Indeed indeed...

Remember my Wiggy and buckalis prediction gone wrong thread? Boy spewed some REAL honeys back then...

My personal favorite...

"The Chiefs won't win anything with that horrible defense, and you can't play basketball on a football field(offense)". They went on to win the Superbowl that season...

2nd favorite soon after Lebron came to the Lakers"LeBron is done winning any more titles". He and the Lakers got #17 the second year he was here...

Good tines indeed...:D

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The search box is there. We have time

There is no point.

I said what he claims.

But he will only post the quotes that make him look good and ignore the rest of the discussion.