• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
** = For you to say that proves you don't understand how this virus works. Let me guess, you think it's only the flu? The more vaxxed people means the less of a chance of it continuing to infect, and in some cases, kill people.

This isn't entirely accurate and while the vaccines (the fact that it has to be plural should be a red flag) have shown to have some effectiveness, that effectiveness has proven to wane pretty significantly in a pretty short period of time. Whixch is why there was a 2nd shot and what now...2 boosters?

As the effectiveness lowers, the chances of getting it while vaxxed increase. That is why we are seeing more vaccinated people catch it. Additionally, last I heard, something like 70% of people are vaccinated. That also leads to more vaccinated people getting just on the sheer numbers.

Also, these vaccines, much like the flu vaccines, don't work nearly as well against some strains as others. For example, the vaccines were fairly effective against the original strain, but far less effective versus Omicron. Which is also why we are seeing more vaccinated folks get it. People didn't freak out though because Omicron proved to be pretty weak.

Probably why it was given a name that is an anagram for moronic.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real conversation may be needed about the nets getting to 6

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are going to end up with 46 or 47 wins.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to know what is coming now, Kyrie will need some time off before the playoffs

Highly unlikely. They get a week off if they avoid the play in. Getting to 6th is likely their top priority especially since kyrie still can't play in Toronto which is still a very likely play in opponent if they remain in 8th

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't entirely accurate and while the vaccines (the fact that it has to be plural should be a red flag) have shown to have some effectiveness, that effectiveness has proven to wane pretty significantly in a pretty short period of time. Whixch is why there was a 2nd shot and what now...2 boosters?

As the effectiveness lowers, the chances of getting it while vaxxed increase. That is why we are seeing more vaccinated people catch it. Additionally, last I heard, something like 70% of people are vaccinated. That also leads to more vaccinated people getting just on the sheer numbers.

Also, these vaccines, much like the flu vaccines, don't work nearly as well against some strains as others. For example, the vaccines were fairly effective against the original strain, but far less effective versus Omicron. Which is also why we are seeing more vaccinated folks get it. People didn't freak out though because Omicron proved to be pretty weak.

Probably why it was given a name that is an anagram for moronic.
It's correct enough for me to get vaccinated and for my part this will be the one time in hell, that I agree with Wamu- He said it correctly - The Greater The chance - no miracles and no promises. They have said several times that get enough people vaccinated and their chances of moving past it increase. However now with us removed to years we are moving into the endemics stage and the actual death rate will drop anyway.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's correct enough for me to get vaccinated and for my part this will be the one time in hell, that I agree with Wamu- He said it correctly - The Greater The chance - no miracles and no promises. They have said several times that get enough people vaccinated and their chances of moving past it increase. However now with us removed to years we are moving into the endemics stage and the actual death rate will drop anyway.

The actual death rate has been dropping fort quite awhile. Your post refutes absolutely nothing that I said in my post.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was right in terms of him needing the vaccine. He's still alive and by all accounts, hasn't been seriously ill since the pandemic. Also, it's amazing that those that are vocal about getting the vaccine, have caught Covid multiple times. Again, in Kyrie's case, there was never a need for him to take the vaccine. He's in the lowest possible risk group.

And if things are so different, why are cases still high in Israel despite it being the most vaccinated country? People have just stopped giving a shit and have moved onto other topics.
Getting the vaccination was simply as you point out - a wise decision - Vaccinations have been around since any of us were born - so I don't even understand people's apathy for something so simple and easy - Does any one remember the measles back in the 60's and the vaccination and the polio vaccination.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The actual death rate has been dropping fort quite awhile. Your post refutes absolutely nothing that I said in my post.
I am just saying - that Wamu is correct enough for the vaccination for enough people increases the chances of the numbers going down. The vaccination has been around now for over year - the numbers are going down because of the vaccination.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see that Irving will be able to play more now.....

#NoexcusesfortheNets

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just saying - that Wamu is correct enough for the vaccination for enough people increases the chances of the numbers going down. The vaccination has been around now for over year - the numbers are going down because of the vaccination.

Not really. The numbers are going down, at least as far as deaths go because the virus is doing what viruses do and mutating to less deadly strains.

In fact, Omicron was easier to catch, but far less deadly than the original strain. The "vaccines" actually proved to not be very effective against Omicron which is why there was news of a lot vaxxed people catching it. Some folks have tried to say that the vaccines helped prevent deaths, but that really isn't true. It was a far less deadly strain because, as I said, it did what viruses do and mutated to a less deadly strain.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highly unlikely. They get a week off if they avoid the play in. Getting to 6th is likely their top priority especially since kyrie still can't play in Toronto which is still a very likely play in opponent if they remain in 8th
I wouldn’t rule them out in catching Chicago. I haven’t seen the schedule but Bulls have been exposed and are limping to the finish line. This news makes chasing the two seed a priority for the Sixers. They have a game with the Bucks head to head in their last few. That will be big.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone really thought that Kyrie wasnt going to be playing home playoff games, they were fucking nuts.

This thing was always getting lifted in time for playoffs and Yanks opener.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t rule them out in catching Chicago. I haven’t seen the schedule but Bulls have been exposed and are limping to the finish line. This news makes chasing the two seed a priority for the Sixers. They have a game with the Bucks head to head in their last few. That will be big.
Just looked it up. It’s their last game in March. Right now season series is 1-1. Winner of that game takes the tie breaker.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magic in the OKC tonight for sole possession of 3rd worst record