• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accidentally saw Stephen A on today and he said he asked the same question yesterday to 2 hall of famers and a current all star. He asked, what would you have done if this happened to a team you were on that had a legitimate chance for a title. All 3 said the same thing, Irving would have taken the shot one way or another, even if they had to strap him down.
Sad that with the data we have now, that people are still saying this.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad that with the data we have now, that people are still saying this.
Pkease don’t start telling us Kyrie was right about something, he most certainly was not. Yea things are different now, in large part to the vaccine.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pkease don’t start telling us Kyrie was right about something, he most certainly was not. Yea things are different now, in large part to the vaccine.
He was right in terms of him needing the vaccine. He's still alive and by all accounts, hasn't been seriously ill since the pandemic. Also, it's amazing that those that are vocal about getting the vaccine, have caught Covid multiple times. Again, in Kyrie's case, there was never a need for him to take the vaccine. He's in the lowest possible risk group.

And if things are so different, why are cases still high in Israel despite it being the most vaccinated country? People have just stopped giving a shit and have moved onto other topics.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was right in terms of him needing the vaccine. He's still alive and by all accounts, hasn't been seriously ill since the pandemic. Also, it's amazing that those that are vocal about getting the vaccine, have caught Covid multiple times. Again, in Kyrie's case, there was never a need for him to take the vaccine. He's in the lowest possible risk group.

And if things are so different, why are cases still high in Israel which is the most vaccinated country? People have just stopped giving a shit and have moved onto other topics.
This is not the place for it but honestly we have no idea if he got COVID or not. And if he did we have no idea if he gave it to someone less fortunate than himself. Thinks are much different, due to so many people having the antibodies to fight it off, which is why the different versions of it keep getting weaker. Ok I’m not debating it further here, I will always believe Irving did this just to get some time off and attention, sorry that is how he is.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not the place for it but honestly we have no idea if he got COVID or not. And if he did we have no idea if he gave it to someone less fortunate than himself. Thinks are much different, due to so many people having the antibodies to fight it off, which is why the different versions of it keep getting weaker. Ok I’m not debating it further here, I will always believe Irving did this just to get some time off and attention, sorry that is how he is.
Ok, bud, you brought it up first, I'm now pointing out how sad it is that people still have the thinking that you cited. I just think it's illogical that Kyrie needs to get the vaccine for the betterment of others. If others are at risk, they should go get the vaccine. And whether you have the vaccine or not, which it's well-documented, you can still spread Covid. The transmission rates are nearly identical.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, bud, you brought it up first, I'm now pointing out how sad it is that people still have the thinking that you cited. I just think it's illogical that Kyrie needs to get the vaccine for the betterment of others. If others are at risk, they should go get the vaccine. And whether you have the vaccine or not, which it's well-documented, you can still spread Covid. The transmission rates are nearly identical.
Only a handful of NBA players didn’t get it, this one thinks the earth is flat so we know he isn’t some genius. His reasons had nothing to do with any science, I’d bet it all on that. What we believe personally doesn’t matter here. I brought it up in the context of how most teams that care about each other and winning would handle ANY problem that might stand in their way.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a handful of NBA players didn’t get it, this one thinks the earth is flat so we know he isn’t some genius. His reasons had nothing to do with any science, I’d bet it all on that. What we believe personally doesn’t matter here. I brought it up in the context of how most teams that care about each other and winning would handle ANY problem that might stand in their way.
And that’s fine. Regardless of his thought process, and I’ve stated it’s likely his stance was to garner attention, he ended up being right. Agree that it doesn’t make him a genius.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that’s fine. Regardless of his thought process, and I’ve stated it’s likely his stance was to garner attention, he ended up being right. Agree that it doesn’t make him a genius.
Agree to disagree, I’m not going to say a guy that gave up half his salary and simultaneously screwed his teammates was “right” just because he can afford it and likes attention.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which is why the different versions of it keep getting weaker.

Actually, that's not why the different versions keep getting weaker. Different versions get weaker because that's what viruses do.

Viruses are, for lack of a better word, logical. They need a host to live. Because of that, killing the host isn't logical. So, they mutate and become less deadly.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, bud, you brought it up first, I'm now pointing out how sad it is that people still have the thinking that you cited.--> I just think it's illogical that Kyrie needs to get the vaccine for the betterment of others.<-- If others are at risk, they should go get the vaccine. And whether you have the vaccine or not, which it's well-documented, you can still spread Covid. (1)The transmission rates are nearly identical.

Getting the vaccine isn't just about protecting yourself. It's also about protecting people around you. But Kyrie only cares about himself. He proved that last season when he missed some games.

Yes it's true that vaxxed people can still get and transmit this virus. BUT. Unvaxxed people have a much higher chance of getting and transmitting.

1- can you post some legit info stating that transmission rates are the same for vaxxed and unvaxxed people? Don't recall hearing that before.

"I just don't think it's logical that Kyrie needs to get the vaccine for the betterment of others."

Damn.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting the vaccine isn't just about protecting yourself. It's also about protecting people around you. But Kyrie only cares about himself. He proved that last season when he missed some games.

Yes it's true that vaxxed people can still get and transmit this virus. BUT. Unvaxxed people have a much higher chance of getting and transmitting.

1- can you post some legit info stating that transmission rates are the same for vaxxed and unvaxxed people? Don't recall hearing that before.

"I just don't think it's logical that Kyrie needs to get the vaccine for the betterment of others."

Damn.
Again, you can get Covid and pass it into others. Prove me wrong on the transmission rates being heavily against the unvaccinated. This whole argument about getting it to protect others is beyond illogical and asinine. And if it’s so effective, why do you need 4 shots within a year to be considered up to date?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you can get Covid and pass it into others. Prove me wrong on the transmission rates being heavily against the unvaccinated. **This whole argument about getting it to protect others is beyond illogical and asinine.** And if it’s so effective, why do you need 4 shots within a year to be considered up to date?

I asked you to post some legit info stating that transmission rates are the same for vaxxed and unvaxxed people. That's what you said.

Saying "prove me wrong" doesn't prove anything. So you gonna post what I asked?

** = For you to say that proves you don't understand how this virus works. Let me guess, you think it's only the flu? The more vaxxed people means the less of a chance of it continuing to infect, and in some cases, kill people.