• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had his best game this season recently

I'm not worried about his stats whatsoever. It's sad (and somewhat telling about this roster), but his consistent defensive effort and energy level is refreshing to see.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't like to get too worked up over an unknown player stringing together a few good games, but I do like what I've seen so far. I especially like his hustle and he seems like he may have a little "dawg" in him too, which I also like.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't get more selfish than intentionally missing a FG to try and get a rebound to get a trip doub.

That is basically nothing man.

Who was the player that missed a shot on his on basket during garbage time to try and get a triple double?

A selfish moment does not mean the player is selfish. I have never heard Bob Sura’s name as a super selfish player.

Kyrie has had a completely selfish career.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is basically nothing man.

Who was the player that missed a shot on his on basket during garbage time to try and get a triple double?

A selfish moment does not mean the player is selfish. I have never heard Bob Sura’s name as a super selfish player.

Kyrie has had a completely selfish career.
You don't even have to look any further than that interview. Everything is all about Kyrie and his "struggles".

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like to get too worked up over an unknown player stringing together a few good games, but I do like what I've seen so far. I especially like his hustle and he seems like he may have a little "dawg" in him too, which I also like.

He is a former top 10 pick. Yet one of many bad detroit picks

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no worse trade rumor team than the Lakers.

I some day expect to see a fan tweet "Lakers really should offer a heaping pile of shit for Giannis." And be dead ass serious.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lakers should just get out of the trade market, win-now, bullshit mentality for this year and stop trading their young core assets for another hopeful try at somebody else who may or may not provide the spark they are looking for. Stop all the crazy talk about firing Vogel. Just STFU and build what ya have and live with the results this year. Who knows, maybe they can get Westbrook to come around and get the young guys to play defense like they did against the Jazz and continue to develop their young talent by PLAYING them.

Then make moves later like the ICON would to rid the team of dead weight players and albatross contracts and continue to build for the eventual day that James retires or moves on by using the draft and finding more Stanley Johnsons and Malik Monks of the world.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet. Now if Jimmy and Bam can get it soon

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I some day expect to see a fan tweet "Lakers really should offer a heaping pile of shit for Giannis." And be dead ass serious.

With a huge fan base comes a lot of casual fans. It's the Yankees/Cowboys effect, lol. The expectation is to always be at the top of the league with the best players and fans expect that, whether realistic or not. Most fans overvalue their own team's players anyway, but it gets stretched to the extremes by these teams.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if you REALLY want to change things up, that would do it lol. Might not be the change you intended, but at least your future draft picks would become more valuable.

That's not exactly the change I wanna see.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because THT is their only tradeable asset they’re really overplaying his value. How many teams already have a dude like that coming off their bench?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People need to get off the "Lakers fans" bs.

As @shopson67 said teams like the Lakers draw a lot of casual/bandwagon fans. If you're reading about some ridiculous trade possibility, it's almost guaranteed to be someone who is a casual fan. Either that, or it's some "journalist" looking for click bait because they know people will read it and react.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because THT is their only tradeable asset they’re really overplaying his value. How many teams already have a dude like that coming off their bench?

Who, specifically, is doing that? Haven't seen it on here.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not overplaying necessarily, but as you said he is their only sizeable asset currently (salary-wise). Factor in that Lebron had a hand in getting him drafted and he becomes less likely to move anyway. I don't expect the Lakers to make any large moves, maybe just some small depth moves for fit purposes.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lakers should just get out of the trade market, win-now, bullshit mentality for this year and stop trading their young core assets for another hopeful try at somebody else who may or may not provide the spark they are looking for. Stop all the crazy talk about firing Vogel. Just STFU and build what ya have and live with the results this year. Who knows, maybe they can get Westbrook to come around and get the young guys to play defense like they did against the Jazz and continue to develop their young talent by PLAYING them.

Then make moves later like the ICON would to rid the team of dead weight players and albatross contracts and continue to build for the eventual day that James retires or moves on by using the draft and finding more Stanley Johnsons and Malik Monks of the world.

The Lakers don’t have any young core assets.