• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 3rd quarter strikes again for the Lakers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs are going to take the next step they need another playmaker on the wing. Whether its a shooting guard, a quasi point guard, or a SF, one more guy like that would be a nice lift.

before Cedi lost a decent amount of time he was playing really well. He needs to get back into that rhythm.
They seem to have a lot of wings just not that pure SG. Stevens and Okoro are damn good wing defenders, Okoro has the size to be a 2. He was in a great rhythm before he went protocol but he at his best when he is aggressive like today. I would love if they got Gordon somehow

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron has to be kicking himself that the final year in LAL is not a player option.

First time I can ever remember he did that- and its gonna burn him. Lakers with so few avenues to improve this offseason with no cap space and no picks, and will lose Monk since they dont have his Bird Rights.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They seem to have a lot of wings just not that pure SG. Stevens and Okoro are damn good wing defenders, Okoro has the size to be a 2. He was in a great rhythm before he went protocol but he at his best when he is aggressive like today. I would love if they got Gordon somehow
I like Ross just because his $ is less, he is younger, he is signed for next year like Gordon- hes a good vet- he would be energized coming to a team playing well after wallowing in Orlando for so long.

Id trade Rubio's expiring and one of those 2nds from Houston or SAS for him in a flash.

Hes just a good guy- good vet, plays D....fairly decent 3 pt shooter- though not great this year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Ross just because his $ is less, he is younger, he is signed for next year like Gordon- hes a good vet- he would be energized coming to a team playing well after wallowing in Orlando for so long.

Id trade Rubio's expiring and one of those 2nds from Houston or SAS for him in a flash.

Hes just a good guy- good vet, plays D....fairly decent 3 pt shooter- though not great this year.
I’m fine with Ross or Gordon but Gordon is a better shooter. Ross more of a ball handler and pure scorer, probably the better defender. I just think they need that sniper. Gordon is shooting 50% and 45% from 3 this year, on fire. Not giving up any 1st’s. 2nd’s and the expiring. Ir sucks for Rubio, at best he would come back mid-season in the 22-23 season but could take longer like 12 months.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron said look at the replay. Timeout we are challenging. Vogel? Lol any thoughts?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron said look at the replay. Timeout we are challenging. Vogel? Lol any thoughts?
He's LeBron James, so what? Jordan, Magic would've done the same.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 and 5 for Stanley
3 assits, couple steals, a block

he is a nice energy guy. Surprised no one had him before the season started.

Him and Monk are good guys to have around LeBron.

I am not throwing dirt on the Lakers grave yet. Adding Davis is a huge guy to add.

its clear that the RW move was not good- and that there depth is so lacking. If they are gonna make any noise at all LeBron, and Davis have to both be fully healthy, and Monk and Stanley have to keep coming along.

would be good if RW found a way to fit in and make himself a net positive too. I cant criticize him too much since he just is who is. He plays hard every night and I think he cares about winning.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston is playing better lately- though the schedule has been pretty nice for them of late.

Tatum and Brown are a nice duo.

I bet they have a run in them to compete for the 6th seed at some point.

Same with Toronto and Charlotte.

Boston, Toronto and Charlotte all have some talent. I hope the Cavs can stay in front of all 3 but its gonna be tough.

Might just be far enough into the season where you can count the Hawks out as a huge disappointment. A lot of good players on that team but it just doesnt seem like the pieces fit.