• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With regards to Kyrie, I truly believe that if the great majority of people decided to not get vaccinated... he would have gotten vaccinated just to place himself in the contrarian minority.
This.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You met him?
Well, the earth isn't flat. Most know that but he said it was.

He insisted JFK was killed because he wanted to end the banking cartel.

And this vaccination nonsense.

Those 3 immediately come to mind when I think of him. I am sure if I was really interested in doing more research.....I could find more strange conspiracy theory type BS that would further indicate he's a weird cat.

But, I am not totally downing him because I also understand he is a very charitable person......just doesn't change the fact he's a bit of weirdo.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will have to make his own decision on this and he will. One thing I'll tell you is continuing to hear people trying to force him to get the vaccine is just going to make him double down on his current decision. Last thing any grown ass adult want to hear is another grown ass adult trying to force them to do something. Adults don't like being told what to do or when to do it. We do things on our own term

Reality is he just had covid and he is at less of a risk than most people who attend Nets games in Brooklyn.
I'll say this for the last time. There is no reason not to get the shot. Not a single one. If he was just some guy then ok fine. But he's shitting on his team for no good reason. No one can force him. But we can clown him. Because anyone who doesn't get vaccinated is doing it wrong.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No freakin way anyone patterned MJ!

Didn’t see him seek a coach or another player to win .

MJ did it all by himself surrounded by avg NBA playerer that he turned into stars..

Kobe , God rest his soul , great player , but pales in comparison to the greatest ever
To say Kobe pales in comparison to MJ is taking to far, but Michael Jordan was better. Keep in mind that part of the difference in what MJ did was the rules of game allowed more rough play, that Kobe was not permitted to get away with.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To say Kobe pales in comparison to MJ is taking to far, but Michael Jordan was better. Keep in mind that part of the difference in what MJ did was the rules of game allowed more rough play, that Kobe was not permitted to get away with.
Cmon man… read through the crazy.

These guys live for this …

What would they do without a little pasta?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon man… read through the crazy.

These guys live for this …

What would they do without a little pasta?
Well I can tell you this: Both Phil Jackson and Michael Jordan made some favorable comparisons of Kobe vs Michael. I agree with you that Michael Jordan is better - That is a given, but to say that Kobe pales to Michael Jordan would be like Saying Kobe was as bad as Smush Parker. I can't agree with that. Michael was a better leader on the court, He demanded better effort, and he got to the basket better not to mention he was passing at passing, Kobe was not that far behind Michael Jordan

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can tell you this: Both Phil Jackson and Michael Jordan made some favorable comparisons of Kobe vs Michael. I agree with you that Michael Jordan is better - That is a given, but to say that Kobe pales to Michael Jordan would be like Saying Kobe was as bad as Smush Parker. I can't agree with that. Michael was a better leader on the court, He demanded better effort, and he got to the basket better not to mention he was passing at passing, Kobe was not that far behind Michael Jordan
For me it all about work ethic…

you cannot be someone else .

I could care less the name of the player.

Kobe , worked his ass off, could care less who the better of the 2 are.

Kobe was in his own class .

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it all about work ethic…

you cannot be someone else .

I could care less the name of the player.

Kobe , worked his ass off, could care less who the better of the 2 are.

Kobe was in his own class .
Those are reasons to validate that Kobe was close to Michael Jordan - you said Kobe paled in comparison. Yes Kobe worked hard at his profession and yes, Michael Jordan was better than Kobe. But Kobe did not pale in comparison - that is the part I have a problem with.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bam look a bit rusty but his defense is on point