• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this for the last time. There is no reason not to get the shot. Not a single one. If he was just some guy then ok fine. But he's shitting on his team for no good reason. No one can force him. But we can clown him. Because anyone who doesn't get vaccinated is doing it wrong.
It's very simple...Stop paying him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami about to be the #1 seed, not technically but the Bulls are struggling

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And not get a single all star lol.

As if this team needed anymore motivation
Well Butler and Bam were out too long and yet Klay and Kyrie are up there in voting. It’s a joke. I only watch all-star weekend for the dunks and 3 pt contest

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monk play 1 bad game and he gets benched. Vogel on his Steve Nash shit

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garland with 22 and 12 coming off being named player of the week in the East.

Put him in the All Star game. He deserves it. Cavs 1.5 games out of first in the east.

Allen and Garland both deserve it. Game is in Cleveland.

At this point i think Garland has even passed Allen's qualifications.

Its crazy the kid is only 21 years old.

Cavs will be able to compete with anyone in a couple years- esp. if they remain smart and add one more piece while the guys develop.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lot of teams right behind them though. Toronto, Boston, Charlotte, Washington- all more veteran teams- all better equipped to "win now".

Bucks, Sixers, Heat, Nets, Bulls are just better equipped right now.

I think I am at the point where I can say the Cavs are capable of getting the 6th seed if the young guys dont get tired, and they keep playing hard and stay relatively healthy. The schedule is set up for them.

If this team wins 45 games it will be almost double what what predicted for them. In order to get to 45 wins they need to go 18-19 in their last 37 games. Seems reasonable and something that they should be able to do.

especially if they get a little help- but I wouldnt deal a first rounder for a Gordon or Ross etc....

Id wait till the offseason- or see about a bigger deal, Rubio's expiring, a first, and Sexton is a good package to get something.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another setback for Nunn. Just heard it on the Lakers commentators

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lot of teams right behind them though. Toronto, Boston, Charlotte, Washington- all more veteran teams- all better equipped to "win now".

Bucks, Sixers, Heat, Nets, Bulls are just better equipped right now.

I think I am at the point where I can say the Cavs are capable of getting the 6th seed if the young guys dont get tired, and they keep playing hard and stay relatively healthy. The schedule is set up for them.

If this team wins 45 games it will be almost double what what predicted for them. In order to get to 45 wins they need to go 18-19 in their last 37 games. Seems reasonable and something that they should be able to do.

especially if they get a little help- but I wouldnt deal a first rounder for a Gordon or Ross etc....

Id wait till the offseason- or see about a bigger deal, Rubio's expiring, a first, and Sexton is a good package to get something.
I mean we are talking about a legit bottom 10 pick now. They do have a lot of valuable 2nd’s but if Houston were to buy Gordon out that would be amazing. They are wanting a 1st for him. I’m not sure what they can get for him but 2 valuable 2nd’s could be just as valuable as a very late 1st from a contending team

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean we are talking about a legit bottom 10 pick now. They do have a lot of valuable 2nd’s but if Houston were to buy Gordon out that would be amazing. They are wanting a 1st for him. I’m not sure what they can get for him but 2 valuable 2nd’s could be just as valuable as a very late 1st from a contending team
i just want them to keep the first in case a deal comes up in the offseason where they could geta true impact guy.

If they end up not bringing Sexton back, trading someone his restricted rights, a first, and maybe something else is a pretty solid package from a team that is trying to rebuild.

Cavs could really use another wing or guard.

honestly- someone like CJ McCollum would be awesome- but he makes so much money he might be prohibitive.

If the Blazers trade Lillard in the offseason there is no reason for them to hang on to McCollum- and he is a Cleveland guy and would be a nice fit.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs are going to take the next step they need another playmaker on the wing. Whether its a shooting guard, a quasi point guard, or a SF, one more guy like that would be a nice lift.

before Cedi lost a decent amount of time he was playing really well. He needs to get back into that rhythm.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kind of a tough 4 game stretch coming up with:

Chicago
OKC
NYK
Milwaukee

it would be good to win 2 out of 4....it would be outstanding to win 3 of 4.

after that the schedule gets NICE for a while

Detroit
New Orleans
Houston
Charlotte
Indiana
San Anatonio
Indiana
PHilly
Atlanta
Detroit

going 7-3 in that stretch would be pretty reasonable.

If they could get 9 out of their next 14 they would be in amazing shape to possibly stay out of the play-in tourney