• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last 2 games coming down to the wire.

Portland up 5 with under 6 to go.

Cavs up 2 with 5 to go

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me or it feels like Fox could a pretty big step back this season?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave up a 9-0 run to end the game, pathetic. Bickerstaff might have played the starters too long, they were worn out down the stretch. Bigs played great. Garland had another rough game. Lucky to win that one, they looked off most of the night

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami a half game back of the 2 seed out east.

Butler, Bam, Morris, and possibly Oladipo all expected back very soon.

8 of the next 9 at home.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs survive
i know I say it crudely - but dont you agree Bam should go big some games? he doesnt seem to have that killer instict to just take over games. You dont see like the classic AD game out of him where he goes for 40 and 14 very often at all. Can he do that? Is he that good?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know I say it crudely - but dont you agree Bam should go big some games? he doesnt seem to have that killer instict to just take over games. You dont see like the classic AD game out of him where he goes for 40 and 14 very often at all. Can he do that? Is he that good?

He doesn't need to be AD. He needs to be the best version of Bam. Miami isn't a 1 or 2 man show. If anyone on Miami need to take over to that extent with the guys they have on this roster then that is a bad sign.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't need to be AD. He needs to be the best version of Bam. Miami isn't a 1 or 2 man show. If anyone on Miami need to take over to that extent with the guys they have on this roster then that is a bad sign.
show me a team that has a won a championship without a guy taking over.

Miami might be able to take a game or two off of the NEts or Bucks- but I dont see how they win a series without some huge games from key players- guys taking over. Its what the NBA is.

how are you gonan beat Durant or Giannis or Curry or LeBron, etc. unless you have a guy like that.

To me- Bam COULD be that guy but he has never shown the aggressiveness and the edge to dominate. He acts like the best role player in the NBA half the time. IF he was more assertive and tried to take over and grew into being a top player- maybe Miami could get to where you want them to go.

until then- you dont have the horses.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,805.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough 4 game road trip for the Ws starting tomorrow. Memphis, Milwaukee, Chicago, Minnesota. Draymond out tomorrow, Payton and Porter questionable.

I'll be very happy with 2-2, overjoyed with 3-1

Do the PTB still plan on having Klay just play in home games for the time being?
Or will he at least be allowed to travel with the team for this trip and play if needed?
Sounds like they might need him....especially for the game in Chicago on Friday, which will be the 2nd of a B2B after they play in Milwaukee on Thursday.

After that trip though, they'll play 7 straight at home beginning next Tuesday.

Last edited:

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miami might be able to take a game or two off of the NEts or Bucks- but I dont see how they win a series without some huge games from key players- guys taking over. Its what the NBA is.

how are you gonan beat Durant or Giannis or Curry or LeBron, etc. unless you have a guy like that.

To me- Bam COULD be that guy but he has never shown the aggressiveness and the edge to dominate. He acts like the best role player in the NBA half the time. IF he was more assertive and tried to take over and grew into being a top player- maybe Miami could get to where you want them to go.

Detroit lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jimmy is that guy as we saw in the finals vs lakers but this is a much more balanced team than that group so i don't think crazy games like that is needed.

Also role players don't avg 19 and 10 while being one of the top 5 defenders in the league. Stop it lol

Huge games don't need to be 40 point games. A 26/13/5 game while playing top level defense is a huge game as well

Bam is just fine and the year they made the finals, he had his share of dominant games in the playoffs and he is a much better player now.

You worry about your team and I'll worry about my team

Anything to hate on the heat. You are really a terrible poster

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit lol

Bingo. He hates the Heat so he will continue to post these long rants to try and sell everyone on why they are not a good team.

Watching this team, they are much better than that 2020 group. Best version of the Heat since the big 3 days. Championship level good if they stay healthy

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers are shaking off their Covid issues slowly but surely. Waiting on that Simmons saga to end. But they stand 2 games back of the two seed. Not too bad.