• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Saturday vs Phoenix hopefully

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure about that? Curry couldn’t do it last season. Until I see it, Lebron is the only player bc we actually saw it happen but I believe KD could do it as well.
Jesus I forgot about my favorite player!

The west was crazy last year. 3 games out and Golden St was the 5th seed, instead of a play in game.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat and the Spurs are two teams that I don't give a shit who they throw out on the court you have to take them seriously 100% all game otherwise you will lose. It's a testament to their organizations and culture. Yesterday was a grind for the Warriors and they needed everything to win that one.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat and the Spurs are two teams that I don't give a shit who they throw out on the court you have to take them seriously 100% all game otherwise you will lose. It's a testament to their organizations and culture. Yesterday was a grind for the Warriors and they needed everything to win that one.
Spurs with that Primo pick?

Watch him turn out to be the next Dwayne Wade.

Go Spurs Go!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warriors take that L if Jimmy didn't turn his ankle if we are being real

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors take that L if Jimmy didn't turn his ankle if we are being real

Very possible. As well as Wiggins and Poole played yesterday, Steph being so off made this game a complete toss up. Then if you add JB back into the mix with the game he was having I can see an L easily.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when he was drafted- I was hoping he could be Bam in a couple years......but his athleticism is better, his defense is if not already better, will be soon, he has a little more dog in him.

To me- he looks like Davis did when he was young except with more toughness and a better head for the game and more defense and he looks like he doesnt have the need to make it about himself.

also- i do think KAT is incredible and doesnt get the credit he deserves- especially the last year or two. When he was young he had some growing up to do- but he is amazing now.
Wouldn't rule out Giannis level....yeah, realize asking a lot of a 20-year-old.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gary Payton II better receive some All NBA Defense votes this year. Dude is an absolute monster on that end of the court. He's made himself a lot of money this year and will be a staple on an NBA roster for years to come.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:) this made me think of something. When I was in college at OU I used to play in pickup games. Brent Price just happened to be there one day in the summertime and I got to try to guard him. I say try because he was pretty much unguardable by anyone else in that game. He did let me get off one shot though and somehow it went in. So I scored on someone that played in the NBA lol, definitely a one time deal. Anyone have any stories of getting to play with someone?
Yep....Jim Jackson and a few teammates (Brown, Baker and jent). I can say I scored on him. Well, I hit a 3 with him looking at me pretending to care. Did beat them once. Yes, I realize if they really cared it wasn't happening.

One of the better athletes I ever saw there was Cris Carter. Used to show up in his Viking gear...could jump out of gym. Albert Belle played at JCC....not a good bball player.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Ja's doing all of this with realistically a fraction of the talent level Derozan is surrounded by.

There's a huge difference in how teams play you individually based on the surrounding cast. Teams can't sell out on Derozan because they have Lavine, Vucevic, Ball, etc. No one is scared of Dillon Brooks or Kyle Anderson.

Ja's getting the full game plan from every other team, yet he's still succeeding in a big way.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Ja's doing all of this with realistically a fraction of the talent level Derozan is surrounded by.

There's a huge difference in how teams play you individually based on the surrounding cast. Teams can't sell out on Derozan because they have Lavine, Vucevic, Ball, etc. No one is scared of Dillon Brooks or Kyle Anderson.

Ja's getting the full game plan from every other team, yet he's still succeeding in a big way.

What is your definition of valuable? I ask this because Memphis did great when he was out for nearly a month due to his ankle injury/covid so how valuable is he?