• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked to the other coach after the game was over and he said he'd never seen anything like it. Said he asked the refs why his team wasn't getting free throws and the ref said "because I didn't call a technical foul on him". He said he asked how he could he kick me out then? and the ref never responded. lol

I was young, just out of college coaching an AAU team. I was about 25 but could pass for 17.

There were 3 refs at the site. 2 on, 1 sitting. The off ref was sitting right behind my teams bench during game 1. My players were getting frustrated with calls so I made a few comments to them like “don’t worry about bad calls, control what you can”. And I was working the officials a bit as I always did

Well, game 2 that ref was in action. He made up his mind that he didn’t want me coaching.

1st play of the game, they score and get into a press. Ball unbounded to my point guard who pivots and throws a cross court pass. As the other player caught the pass, the ref blew his whistle and called a 10 second violation. Was maybe 4 seconds tops.

I jump up and say

“What? That wasn’t even close!”

Instant T.

Realizing what I was up against, I walked to the end of the bench and dropped my clipboard on the chair from like a foot. He gave me a 2nd T.

That is an example of terrible officiating.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF is wrong with people? I hope the Pacers do the right thing and bar those to mutha fuckers for life. Talking some trash is one thing. But talking about his family is way outta line. Never a place for something like that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck with gimp ass Baker flopping around on one leg and one arm I might take sieman. lol

5-6 is gonna be tough to get to 12 wins....actually impossible.

It obviously not happening anymore. That ship sailed once they went with Sieman over Hill for some silly reason then the icing on the cake was Kamara being out as well but Sieman over Hill is looking as bad of a move as I thought it was when he went with him to start in Tennessee

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is wrong with people? I hope the Pacers do the right thing and bar those to mutha fuckers for life. Talking some trash is one thing. But talking about his family is way outta line. Never a place for something like that.

But if Bron slapped the shit out of both them, he would be in the wrong. That's the problem with fans. Everyone is a tough guy at stadiums/arenas. Wouldn't dare say these things if the run into an athlete with no cameras around

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if Bron slapped the shit out of both them, he would be in the wrong. That's the problem with fans. Everyone is a tough guy at stadiums/arenas. Wouldn't dare say these things if the run into an athlete with no cameras around

Those dumbass fans like that pay those big prices for tickets and think that's gives them the right to say nonsense like that. LeBron had every reason to be pissed. Talking about someone's family is always way outta line. And you're right they'd never say something like that to an athlete without a camera around. Probably looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If that is what they really said, some rando claiming he was at the game and saw and heard it is not enough, I agree they should have been kicked out. Fans have to be smart/classy enough to leave families out, but banning them for life seems a bit much.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought that girl was a dude at first. I could see why she has to sit court side and talk shit to put some fulfillment in her life.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It obviously not happening anymore. That ship sailed once they went with Sieman over Hill for some silly reason then the icing on the cake was Kamara being out as well but Sieman over Hill is looking as bad of a move as I thought it was when he went with him to start in Tennessee
Why aren’t they starting Hill? Is he still injured?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah, I'm thinking it was more like

chair throw GIF

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is what they really said, some rando claiming he was at the game and saw and heard it is not enough, I agree they should have been kicked out. Fans have to be smart/classy enough to leave families out, but banning them for life seems a bit much.

If that's what was said that kinda stuff shouldn't be tolerated. There's no reason to say something like that. It's beyond trash talking.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I'm thinking it was more like

chair throw GIF

He was a character in his day. He once said when he's gone he wants to be buried facedown so his critics can kiss his ass. With a temper like that no wonder Woody Hayes took a liking to him when Knight was at school at Ohio State.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a character in his day. He once said when he's gone he wants to be buried facedown so his critics can kiss his ass. With a temper like that no wonder Woody Hayes took a liking to him when Knight was at school at Ohio State.

Can you imagine what would happen if guy like Knight and Woody coached today? lol