• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, more importantly, still gets the job done for the team.

And it isn’t like he is barely chipping in those other categories.

Almost 8 rebounds and 8 assists along with high level defense is super valuable.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA refs are the laziest refs in the world.

Just stop man!

I used to play in a men’s league with 20 minute halves, running clock.

I stopped playing because it was the same 2 dudes reffing every year. Both are local high school
Officials. They were out of shape and they figured out the more they blew their whistles, the fewer times they had to run up and down the court.

So every game is a foul fest.

NBA refs are really good compared to refs at lower levels. You are WAY too hard on them doing an impossible job.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,046.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James had 17 clutch time points.....

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,046.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop man!

I stopped playing because it was the same 2 dudes reffing every year. Both are local high school
Officials. They were out of shape and they figured out the more they blew their whistles, the fewer times they had to run up and down the court.

NBA refs are really good compared to refs at lower levels. You are WAY too hard on them doing an impossible job.
He always blames the refs but they aren't responsible for a player in a road game getting no FT's.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take him as an assistant any day

There's no doubt he knows the game. And sure I've taken shots at his coaching record. But the Kings are a dumpster fire. They had Mike Malone. Not sure why they got rid of him. But look what he's done in Denver.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James had 39 points (on 13 of 29 shooting), 6 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 blocks and a steal in the OT win over the Pacers tonight.

Yep saw most of the game. NBA league pass is a nice thing to have. But there's no doubt Father Time's closing in on him. It happens to all athletes.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop man!

Oh man....yeah, rec league refs are the worst. High school game refs are almost as bad. Seemed like there were only 2 kinds of high school refs...younger ones who were looking to try to get to college and maybe beyond as refs...so they try too hard.

Or older ones who realized they were never going to ref beyond high school games, were just doing it for the extra money and didn't really care. lol

NBA refs have an impossible job. You have arguably the greatest athletes in the world, playing in a space that's probably a little too small for what they're trying to do, players trying to "embellish" contact to fool them into calling a foul...and the refs have to try call a clean/fair game among all of that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop man!

You have no idea what i was talking about. You do notice i didn't say anything about a foul? My comment had NOTHING TO DO WITH A FOUL.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The internet is a cold ass place.

This woman already lost her job. They want her to lose her husband too?

Yes, it's fucking hilarious.

But, fans go way to far at times.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea what i was talking about. You do notice i didn't say anything about a foul? My comment had NOTHING TO DO WITH A FOUL.

I never said that it did.

My story is about incredibly lazy refs refuting your take about NBA officials being “the laziest”.

You constantly complain about officiating. It is tired. There will ALWAYS be officiating mistakes in NBA basketball games. Always.

So my suggestion is to embrace the imperfection and just move on.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to thank the Warriors for the slow start last night. It allowed for a live bet of Warriors ML -106 down 16 in the first half. Easy money.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The internet is a cold ass place.

This woman already lost her job. They want her to lose her husband too?

Yes, it's fucking hilarious.

But, fans go way to far at times.

That shit has been out since June. It wasn’t a new revelation but still funny as all hell.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that it did.

My story is about incredibly lazy refs refuting your take about NBA officials being “the laziest”.

You constantly complain about officiating. It is tired. There will ALWAYS be officiating mistakes in NBA basketball games. Always.

So my suggestion is to embrace the imperfection and just move on.

When you go to a review there should not be any mistakes so reviewing a very minor dust up and settling on double ts when there is always one player clearly started it is LAZY OFFICIATING.

Who cares that people complain about the refs? Are people not allowed to complain if the refs missed a clear call. If an umpire strike someone out on a ball way outside, people should just turn a blind eye to it? How about if a ref missed a clear roughing the passer in the nfl that turns a turnover into a td for the offense? We must all be like you and act like refs in every sport is amazing right? Refs are like weatherman to me. Only 2 profession where you can be wrong so frequently and not pay for it

If nba refs were so good they wouldn't had start fining players for flops and making all these dramatic rule changes. They made these changes because the refs were doing a crappy job.

I'm also sick of you and others making up these lies on me. Constantly complaining? Miami played 19 games and i brought up the refs twice this season. Earlier in the season in the 1st quarter vs denver and last night when they called double ts for no reason. You guys also have to understand people like @Shanemansj13 and myself usually post in real time so just like players may have a reaction to a bad call as it happens, we have a similar reaction while watching in real time.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@thunderc took your advise on that okc player. He did his job when i added him to my parlay but unfortunately some of the other players did not. I locked him in for 10 plus points

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@thunderc took your advise on that okc player. He did his job when i added him to my parlay but unfortunately some of the other players did not. I locked him in for 10 plus points
Well that sucks, yeah he has been solid and is still pretty cheap in all the daily stuff.